Sponsored by:

Sage advice sought - from GT3.2 guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 08:56 AM
PierreTT
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Keawn
Do not sell the 993 TT, get rid of the Targa. 993TT in my opinion one of the best Porsche designs ever.
I sold many cars but the 993TT is the one I wish I did not... DONT SELL, EVER!
Old 10-17-2017, 05:19 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Sell Targa although it is a stunning car.
Keep 993TT ... or sell it if it isn't driven. It's a no lose $ if you keep it however and is more fun than any other appreciating asset you may have.

I know a nice place to store extra cars.

Good problems.

Black Touring will be stunning. That's the car that'll get driven most often after RR and RS3.

Too many cars is fun but some inevitably don't get driven. Kind of where I'm at now myself.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:08 PM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bccars
After 5000km with my .2GT3 I can honestly say - comfort wise - I could use it every day. Only catch is the car needs some planning ahead as to where you go and park because it is low and it will scrape on steep sleeping policemen, steep inclines and you cannot drive up curbs like you can with your Range Rover. Also take into account with the semislicks in wintertime, with low temps and rain/snow, you will need every ounce of concentration you can muster, because it will try to kill you.

If you get the .2GT3 next to your Range Rover, ditch both the 993TT and 991 targa. Use the money for trackdays and driving lessons, or get a second exotic like a ferrari / mclaren convertible. That will give you LOTS more enjoyment than holding on to cars that give a driving experience that is too similar.
Spec lift;
Get a set of OZ Ultraleggera or FI-R put sottozeros or even michelin pilot sport 4s and be happy everyday.

Quick Reply: Sage advice sought - from GT3.2 guys