Just Seen Some Colours

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,579 Likes on 1,602 Posts

Originally Posted by qbix
Wanted to report that after seeing some Porache colours personally I want to have as many gt3 as many colours they are offered in.
But joking aside I went to see Miami Blue and Chalk in person.
MB is an amazing colour. Full stop.
I believe people with bad comments about this colour have never seen it in person.
There is not a single picture on the Internet that would justice this fantastic paint nor presents it as it looks.
Folks hesitating just pull the trigger! You won't regret.
All that fuzz about green hue domination is utter bs or I am blind. I am on the other hand not so sure I would like to have a colour that can be seen from a hundred miles away. It really pops!
My other option is chalk. The problem was the car in that colour (Panamera) was parked in a corner of the show room and under artificial light exhibited quite a lot of beige. It's not there I was told under natural light and looks straight cement. I need to check it out.
Anyway MB with satin black wheels, yellow calipers and some black decals is going to be a killer.
Your opinion. I have seen Miami Blue in person multiple times, in multiple lighting conditions, indoor and out. My opinion is that it is too green and also washed out, lacking depth. Again, my opinion but just because not everyone agrees doesn’t mean they haven’t seen it in person. I actually think it shows better in photos.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:40 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4,941 Likes on 2,799 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldmxnut
GT silver the forgotten colour. Remember the days when this was a special colour with the biggest premium?
I have to admit that I was influenced by this in my choice of GT Silver. Was accustomed to the big premiums of the past and seems like deal now (Porsche really must get a giggle over their manipulations of the palette).

Quick Reply: Just Seen Some Colours