Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Arnaud Taquet
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3
Any more pics?
Not yet, car has been delivered to the dealer but I'm taking delivery after the XPEL Ultimate protection would be done so let's say within the next 10 days... more to come
Are you getting Viola Metallic as well?

I wonder who's getting that color ! For now we only are two, mine in France, and another one in the U.S
Old 01-25-2018, 04:01 PM
mongolikecandy
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Nice, congrats on the car Mongo....can't wait to see pictures of your Arrow Blue GT3.
Originally Posted by Arnaud Taquet
Congrats !
I don't get it though: you're american and still getting your car in Germany? Is the car supposed to stay in Europe or are you gonna enjoy it in Europe before shipping it to the U.S? Anyway, I'm pretty curious to know how it works
Originally Posted by Larry Cable
Wow, that's the same day my Voodoo Blue is scheduled to complete production - for 5/22 zuffenhausen ED!
No way !!! That's MEGA !!! How much does that cost ( the whole package inc. insurance, plates, shipping etc? ). If you wanna meet up, I live in southern France ( near Monaco ) and end of April is a great time to go for a ride up in the mountains ! ;-) Mine is delivered already.
That's a fantastic offer! I'm still working on itinerary, and will keep you posted on plans!

btw, it's a no cost (to me) option, but from what i understand, it costs my dealer about $3000 and they get a future allocation as compensation

Last edited by mongolikecandy; 01-25-2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: didn't finish
Old 01-25-2018, 04:26 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

Not yet, car has been delivered to the dealer but I'm taking delivery after the XPEL Ultimate protection would be done so let's say within the next 10 days... more to come

I wonder who's getting that color ! For now we only are two, mine in France, and another one in the U.S

No, not me. But it is the only metallic on the approved PTS list I would consider. Beautiful color. Congrats.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:59 PM
carrering
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Same for you, let me know if you end up in southern France at some point ! This thing is GREAT !
So you're upgrading your car at Manthey and Porsche still ships your car overseas even though it's not stock anymore?
Arnaud Larry and I will be doing a few events in late may. One is Spa with Porsche Sport Driving School of France Thats on May 24th. Are you planning to come out for that?
Would be cool to get a photo of a purple, green, and blue rainbow GT3's of Rennlist on eau rouge.

PM me, i have 2 weeks of event's planned. Lets do a big group romp through europe!

Jim
Old 01-25-2018, 05:19 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 592 Likes on 276 Posts

just added you to my IG
Old 01-25-2018, 05:20 PM
Arnaud Taquet
Advanced

Talking

Originally Posted by carrering
Arnaud Larry and I will be doing a few events in late may. One is Spa with Porsche Sport Driving School of France Thats on May 24th. Are you planning to come out for that?
Would be cool to get a photo of a purple, green, and blue rainbow GT3's of Rennlist on eau rouge.

PM me, i have 2 weeks of event's planned. Lets do a big group romp through europe!

Jim
Sounds SUPER GOOD!
I do live in southern France but I can wait until May before taking the car home and leave it near Paris meanwhile.
The event you're talking about is " Porsche days" at Spa, correct? Taking pictures on the track used to be easy...now it's very different so just forget about that but there are plenty of cool locations over there ! Keep in touch ( @arnaudtaquet on IG, or you can add me on FB.. )

Originally Posted by GT3

No, not me. But it is the only metallic on the approved PTS list I would consider. Beautiful color. Congrats.
Thank you for her !!! I couldn't find any color I was happy with that's the main reason why I went for PTS. I wanted Viola Metallic from the beginning but...well...I must say some specs are amazing.
Forest green or lichtgrun are mega but both do work well with PCCB ...

Originally Posted by mongolikecandy
That's a fantastic offer! I'm still working on itinerary, and will keep you posted on plans!

btw, it's a no cost (to me) option, but from what i understand, it costs my dealer about $3000 and they get a future allocation as compensation
That's great, really ! I wish I could pick up my car and drive it for a few weeks in the U.S before taking it back to Europe but...well...I doubt it will happen !
Please keep me posted on your plans, yep !
Old 01-25-2018, 07:34 PM
Asco
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
European Factory Delivery, collect car from Zuffenhausen or Leipzig, its registered for 16 days - up to 6 months in Europe (on temp plates) then shipped back to US on a RoRo. Porsche, BMW, Audi, MB and Volvo all offer this to N.A customers.

I'm doing my 3rd ED on 5/22 from Zuffenhausen - straight from there to the Ring for Manthey and DN #19 and then (hopefully) Boxberg for PSDS G-Force
See you on the 24th at the Manthey track day!
Any other Rennlisters going?
Old 01-25-2018, 11:29 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Birch Green PTS 253 has arrived at my dealer

Old 01-25-2018, 11:35 PM
TexasPorschelover
Three Wheelin'

Received 781 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by DRPM

terrific!! Congrats. Awesome color for a GT car
Old 01-25-2018, 11:39 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by DRPM

Beautiful color!!
Old 01-26-2018, 04:46 AM
928cs
Race Car

Received 556 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by Max Schireson
I am now v200. Meerblau touring, black/silver houndstooth seats.
Interesting combination
Old 01-26-2018, 07:34 AM
Arnaud Taquet
Advanced

Birchgreen = Lichtgrün
Correct? How is Acid Green then?

Anyway, great specs, really !!! I wouldn't shoulder it as it really pops but, well, it's still a Porsche with a big wing so it's never gonna be subtle and inconspicuous regardless the color
Old 01-26-2018, 09:51 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

it's still a Porsche with a big wing so it's never gonna be subtle and inconspicuous regardless the color
Sounds like a GT3.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:15 AM
Arnaud Taquet
Advanced

Soon...

Old 01-26-2018, 11:02 AM
greens
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stunning Arnaud. Easily top 3 of the .2's I've seen so far. Really looking forward to seeing more. Enjoy.

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order