Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ONLY POST HERE IF: You're new and you want to find a GT3 @ MSRP TODAY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 03:08 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
Only interested in builds that will yield a 150% return investment as soon as its delivered.

What PTS color will insure this?
Originally Posted by redleg321
My body is ready.
We will call you when we're ready for you OK? Just take your hands out of your pants
Old 07-25-2017, 05:31 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Enzo101.. we have been waiting for you. Welcome.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Brindle101
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
If you've been lurking on this forum for some time now, and you're ready to buy your new GT car TODAY.. but you just have that one little niggling question which despite all your exhausting research you're dying to ask.. you've come to the right place.

If you've heard of dealers having long waiting lines, other less intelligent people being asked to pay over MSRP, and you've never stepped into a Porsche dealer but believe today is the day when you will finally honor Porsche with your money.. then my friend, you've come to the right place.

We have a solution for you, just ask, it's really not that hard. Just post on this thread and nowhere else, and we will answer. Please understand this information is not very public, so just be patient, and check back in here for answers. If you post elsewhere, then everyone will know and we won't be able to help you. Mostly though, you'll get needlessly discouraged at all the negative #fakenews about how hard it's supposed to be to get an allocation, trust me, those are #badpeople , #badhombres who say those things, they just want to keep you down. you deserve an allocation, and you will get one. There are many allocation threads, but this is the best one, everybody knows it, We are here to help you find that allocation with your name on it, there are dealers who just need to be matched up with the right customer. Important thing is to know exactly what you want, don't be vague. Decide ahead of time if you want a special color or not, or whether you want a 911R, or a GT3 manual.. as long as you are firm and determined in your choice, then you'll succeed. Trust me, just be patient, post here, click refresh occasionally, and wait.

Thanks.

I want one, hook me up please

Quick Reply: ONLY POST HERE IF: You're new and you want to find a GT3 @ MSRP TODAY!!!