Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Any interest in trades? my 4-way or 18-way sofas for your LWBs?

 
Old 05-18-2019, 01:28 AM
  #16  
toddjude
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
toddjude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Houston
Posts: 96
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I’ll give you 6k for the 18ways if you get there.
toddjude is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 12:48 PM
  #17  
X-TNSIV
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by toddjude View Post
I’ll give you 6k for the 18ways if you get there.
thanks, I will definitely keep it under consideration.
X-TNSIV is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 01:13 PM
  #18  
sampelligrino
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
sampelligrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,226
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by redmonkey928 View Post
Seems like you know what you'd like to get for them - the seat thing for these cars is getting a bit nuts IMO; OP if you get that for them good on you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-991...frcectupt=true

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-991...frcectupt=true
Crazy. I think I sold my nearly new 2018 991.2 GT3 4 way sofa seats for ~$5k (not including the fright shipping) last year to a fellow RLer if anyone wanted actual transactional data
sampelligrino is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 01:48 PM
  #19  
Drifting
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Drifting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: LA
Posts: 3,245
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by sampelligrino View Post
Crazy. I think I sold my nearly new 2018 991.2 GT3 4 way sofa seats for ~$5k (not including the fright shipping) last year to a fellow RLer if anyone wanted actual transactional data
I think that is a more accurate price. Around 5-6K.

Just like ADM, anyone is free is ask for the moon.
Drifting is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 03:01 PM
  #20  
sampelligrino
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
sampelligrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,226
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Drifting View Post
I think that is a more accurate price. Around 5-6K.

Just like ADM, anyone is free is ask for the moon.
totally, and also the market can change or supply vs. demand etc. When I was shopping around I couldn't find another set of sofas OR LWBS for sale
sampelligrino is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 08:00 PM
  #21  
X-TNSIV
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Officially posted these seats up for sale in the classifieds.

Asking $7999/pair.
X-TNSIV is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 08:15 PM
  #22  
joejenie
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
joejenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 734
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by X-TNSIV View Post
Officially posted these seats up for sale in the classifieds.

Asking $7999/pair.
I would make an offer right now for the red ones if they fit in a 997 GT3RS. Does anyone know if these fit in a 997 RS?
joejenie is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 11:18 PM
  #23  
lbcgolf
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
lbcgolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: East LBC
Posts: 206
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I take possession of my .2 GT3 next week. Won't track the car and probably would've preferred sofas. It comes with the red seatbelts so the red stitching would complement nicely... AND I'm local (East Long Beach).

However, I'd like some seat time in the LWB before I declare I can't live with them. Sat in them at the showroom, did some laps at the PEC and they seem perfectly fine for me. Add some cool looking inserts with memory foam and lumbar support. Plus, even though I intend to keep the car for awhile, obviously they're worth more with them than without them. So my timing for "let's make a deal" is off.

But I'm curious what would you offer in addition to the 18-way seats for the LWBs? On the configurator, it's a $2,600 difference. Both sets of seats would be practically new.
lbcgolf is offline  
Old 05-30-2019, 11:23 PM
  #24  
toddjude
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
toddjude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Houston
Posts: 96
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by lbcgolf View Post
I take possession of my .2 GT3 next week. Won't track the car and probably would've preferred sofas. It comes with the red seatbelts so the red stitching would complement nicely... AND I'm local (East Long Beach).

However, I'd like some seat time in the LWB before I declare I can't live with them. Sat in them at the showroom, did some laps at the PEC and they seem perfectly fine for me. Add some cool looking inserts with memory foam and lumbar support. Plus, even though I intend to keep the car for awhile, it obviously they're worth more with them than without them.
I bought my car with lwbs never having sat it them but knowing they are more sought after I wanted to make sure I ordered the car with them. It took me about a week or two but I think they are perfectly fine for daily driving and I even drove to Austin once (Roughly 3 hour drive) and I was good.

The main reason I would buy these is for the ease of entry and to be able to throw stuff in the back.

I'm still 6k + shipping bid
toddjude is offline  
Old 06-03-2019, 06:02 PM
  #25  
X-TNSIV
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by toddjude View Post
I bought my car with lwbs never having sat it them but knowing they are more sought after I wanted to make sure I ordered the car with them. It took me about a week or two but I think they are perfectly fine for daily driving and I even drove to Austin once (Roughly 3 hour drive) and I was good.

The main reason I would buy these is for the ease of entry and to be able to throw stuff in the back.

I'm still 6k + shipping bid
I will definitely keep your offer in mind...
X-TNSIV is offline  
Old 06-03-2019, 06:05 PM
  #26  
X-TNSIV
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by lbcgolf View Post

But I'm curious what would you offer in addition to the 18-way seats for the LWBs? On the configurator, it's a $2,600 difference. Both sets of seats would be practically new.
I don't have an offer in mind, but if you decide you want to trade, we can discuss then...
X-TNSIV is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 PM
  #27  
X-TNSIV
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 68
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

The 4 - ways have been sold.

Still have the 18-ways with RED stitching
X-TNSIV is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 01:52 AM
  #28  
Agent_Orange
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Agent_Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 325
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Look nice

Originally Posted by X-TNSIV View Post
I've got two sets of 991 GT3 seats in my garage.

- Black / Grey stitching 4-way sofas < 500 miles on them (car was turned into a track car shortly after purchase)
- Black / Red stitching 18-way sofas.< 50 miles on them (car was immediately turned into a dedicated track car)

Looking for anyone interested in swapping for a set of LWBs.

May consider selling mine outright, but it's been difficult to determine pricing.

Located in Irvine, CA


18 - Way Seats

18 - Way Seats

18 - Way Seats

18 - Way Seats
Agent_Orange is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 04:14 PM
  #29  
bli8
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
bli8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 274
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Does the 18 way seats usually come with the memory function/buttons?
BTW OP how much are the 18 ways again?
bli8 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: