Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JCR // Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass (New Product & Intro Offer)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 03:00 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 938 Likes on 431 Posts
Default JCR // Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass (New Product & Intro Offer)

Hey all,

Back again with another new and exciting addition to the JCR Porsche product line.

This time its our new Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass suitable for all 991 GT3 based models.

I have attached our release information along with an introductory pricing offer for this week only below.

As ever, please feel free to ask any questions relating to the products and if you wish to order please just go ahead and do so following the links and instructions included at the bottom of this post.

JC

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Introduction

Due to the huge sucess of our Titanium Race Pipe we wanted to incorporate that same sound and super lightweight philosophy into a new centre bypass product.

Light Weight

Through the use of thinner wall material and the same superlight exhaust tip flange as found on our Race Pipe we have built the lightest centre bypass product available today. A solid 6.08kg (13.4lbs) lighter than the OEM centre muffler - Any weight reduction is good news however reducing weight rearward of the 911's rear axle can yield huge improvements in handling balance too.

The Design

Through extensive testing and development on our Race Pipe we managed to not only make solid gains in HP & TQ but also create a wonderful smooth and exotic tone. The JCR Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass features new routing and a trasition from the factory 63mm diameter pipe into 70mm over a smooth transition and collect into the exact same merge design as per our Race Pipe.

The Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass is of course 100% modular in its design and a true direct replacement for the factory centre silencer.

RSR Style Sound

Through incorporating design features of our Titanium Race Pipe we have managed to achieve that same glorious RSR style tone with the JCR Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass, much like our Titanium Race Pipe, hearing truly is believing.

Key Features
  • 100% Titanium Construction
  • -6.08kg (13.4lbs) Weight Reduction vs OEM
  • RSR Style Sound
  • HP & TQ Increase
  • OEM Style 3-Bolt Exhaust Tip Flange
Applications
  • 991.1 GT3 / R / RS
  • 991.2 GT3 / Touring / RS
Pricing & Availability

• £1995.00
  • Available Now
* Orders placed before Feb 10th 2019 qualify for the promotion below

ORDER NOW - TITANIUM SUPERLIGHT CENTRE BYPASS

£1995.00 GBP ($2610.00 USD) + shipping // INTRO DISCOUNT - £1795.00 GBP ($2350.00 USD) + free shipping

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

Last edited by JCR-Porsche; 04-17-2019 at 05:53 AM.
The following users liked this post:
BlazinPond (11-01-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 09:26 PM
nolan12
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Do you have any videos of it in various modes?
Old 02-01-2019, 01:29 AM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Ok JC, where does this fit into your subjective assessment data sheet regarding decibel and tone. Can you give numeric rankings for this with the valved titanium side bypass.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:44 PM
the2thdr
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only problem with the introductory offers are that there are no videos to make a purchasing decision off of. Can you extend your purchase offer window to a point that allows us a chance to see a video?
Old 02-01-2019, 10:40 PM
TT Chris
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by the2thdr
Only problem with the introductory offers are that there are no videos to make a purchasing decision off of. Can you extend your purchase offer window to a point that allows us a chance to see a video?
I agree with this
Old 02-02-2019, 06:15 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Very valid point, I’ll extend the end of the intro offer date to a week after we post videos.

Hope that helps

JC
Old 02-02-2019, 08:50 AM
hashash
Rennlist Member

Received 209 Likes on 141 Posts

It does !

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche

Very valid point, I’ll extend the end of the intro offer date to a week after we post videos.

Hope that helps

JC
Old 02-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Maverick_aios
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Curious about the video :-)
Old 02-02-2019, 12:59 PM
the2thdr
Instructor

Thank you very much for accommodating us on that.

May I make one additional request? Could you make a single post that encapsulates all of your product offerings and reserve spots for additional product additions in the thread so that we have one post that will provide us with a linear comparison of simple centre bypass options to the full suite of exhaust products. Could each product posting be accompanied by videos of the individual products so that we can make an easier decision? I keep going to the different threads but I only find myself getting a little more confused in terms of what is the right option for myself, especially with respect to sound.

Thank you!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:55 PM
gt3touring
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts

Just placed my order with Jonny. Absolute pleasure to deal with and can't wait to try it out!
Old 02-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,433 Likes on 2,244 Posts

what is the warranty on the welds?
Old 02-05-2019, 02:50 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thank you very much for accommodating us on that.

May I make one additional request? Could you make a single post that encapsulates all of your product offerings and reserve spots for additional product additions in the thread so that we have one post that will provide us with a linear comparison of simple centre bypass options to the full suite of exhaust products. Could each product posting be accompanied by videos of the individual products so that we can make an easier decision? I keep going to the different threads but I only find myself getting a little more confused in terms of what is the right option for myself, especially with respect to sound.

Thank you!
All done, check out the thread

JCR Exhaust Reference Thread

Originally Posted by gt3touring
Just placed my order with Jonny. Absolute pleasure to deal with and can't wait to try it out!
Cant wait for your feedback once the parts are installed. You'll laugh out loud when you feel the weight of the box

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
what is the warranty on the welds?
We 100% stand behind our products and customers. If there is an issue with one of our exhausts which is not attributed to fault of install then we would of course rectify appropriately.

While we do not anticipate this to ever occur we understand that things can happen, rest assured we're there for our customers

JC
Old 02-06-2019, 02:07 AM
the2thdr
Instructor

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
All done, check out the thread

JCR Exhaust Reference Thread

Cant wait for your feedback once the parts are installed. You'll laugh out loud when you feel the weight of the box

We 100% stand behind our products and customers. If there is an issue with one of our exhausts which is not attributed to fault of install then we would of course rectify appropriately.

While we do not anticipate this to ever occur we understand that things can happen, rest assured we're there for our customers

JC
Honestly, thank you so much for doing this and so fast. Still hoping that endusers can contribute to populating the thread with videos of installed exhaust products. Super-impressed with your prompt responses and attention to detail.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:48 PM
Kevin in Scottsdale
Advanced

Received 39 Likes on 9 Posts

I have been waiting for an update and videos of this new bypass product you've come up with. It looks very intriguing.

At this point, I'm leaning toward just a bypass, as I don't want something too loud, but I want a high pitched wail at the upper rev ranges. You've made the comparisons below before, so I'd like to know where the titanium superlight center bypass fits in terms of loudness with your other products.

Thanks

​​​​​​
With OEM Exhaust Manifolds / Headers
  • OEM Side Silencers & OEM Centre (Valves Closed - 1 // Valves Open - 3)
  • OEM Side Silencer & JCR Titanium Silenced Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 2 // Valves Open - 5)
  • OEM Side Silencer & JCR Titanium Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 5)
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & OEM Centre Silencer (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 6)
  • JCR Titanium Silenced Race Pipe (No Valves) - 7
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & JCR Titanium Silenced Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 8)
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & JCR Titanium Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 5 // Valves Open - 8)
  • JCR Titanium Race Pipe (No Valves) - 9
Old 02-15-2019, 12:03 AM
Kevin in Scottsdale
Advanced

Received 39 Likes on 9 Posts

I've tried several reply's to this thread but I'm having trouble.

Do you have any updates or videos? Where does the titanium superlight center bypass fit with your other products in terms of loudness using OEM side silencers?

With OEM Exhaust Manifolds / Headers
  • OEM Side Silencers & OEM Centre (Valves Closed - 1 // Valves Open - 3)
  • OEM Side Silencer & JCR Titanium Silenced Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 2 // Valves Open - 5)
  • OEM Side Silencer & JCR Titanium Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 5)
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & OEM Centre Silencer (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 6)
  • JCR Titanium Silenced Race Pipe (No Valves) - 7
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & JCR Titanium Silenced Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 3 // Valves Open - 8)
  • JCR Titanium Valved Side Silencer Bypass & JCR Titanium Centre Bypass (Valves Closed - 5 // Valves Open - 8)
  • JCR Titanium Race Pipe (No Valves) - 9

Quick Reply: JCR // Titanium Superlight Centre Bypass (New Product & Intro Offer)