Chris Harris crashes his GT3T

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 08:32 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Bill
Glad he is OK.
Hope it never goes to court. There are tons of videos of him driving like a total douche that wouldn't help his case at all!!
Around here totally inadmissible and irrelevant. Only facts relevant are what happened in this case.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:55 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by Lapis

So if Uma Thurman is the victim of a home invasion and she stabs her assailant in self defense, I suppose she’d be SOL too because of all those people she sliced to death in Kill Bill?
No she’s good to go even with all the Kill Bill body bags. Home invasion and self defense. She walks.
But your basic point is correct. 👍
Old 11-20-2018, 04:48 PM
hellboy_mcqueen
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

It is called accident as I am sure Chris has not planned for that.
Everyone can make mistakes or accidents. I really dont understand being a Chevallier behind a keyboard.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:34 PM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 422 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by FelisMalicious
It is called accident as I am sure Chris has not planned for that.
Everyone can make mistakes or accidents. I really dont understand being a Chevallier behind a keyboard.
luckily the airplane pilots drive 20 and more hours per week without having such stupid accidents

and their machines and the environment are way more complicated
than a GT3 on a road for kids...
Old 11-20-2018, 06:46 PM
hellboy_mcqueen
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz
luckily the airplane pilots drive 20 and more hours per week without having such stupid accidents

What I am saying is none of the people in this forum has seen how he was driving.
Maybe fast maybe not. But there are some situation you cannot do much and avoid an accident.
And I am sure none in this forum drive with 10 mph all over. It is easy to judge than being an example.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz

‘that makes no sense planes have 5 mile separation in the air .....next time look out the window and do you see a plane next to you. Come on it’s an accident, and in the US you can’t do a 3 point turn on a two lane highway. The guy in the truck was pretty wreckless in my view, and the cop was on the scene so who are we to say what happen.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:50 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 422 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by Maverick787

‘that makes no sense planes have 5 mile separation in the air .....next time look out the window and do you see a plane next to you. Come on it’s an accident, and in the US you can’t do a 3 point turn on a two lane highway. The guy in the truck was pretty wreckless in my view, and the cop was on the scene so who are we to say what happen.
When you don t have full visibility you must slow down regardless it is a blind turn , an intersection , whatever , very simple no? that s all

Btw Onboarding Landing and taking off are from ground with a lot of traffic and big heavy planes here
eventhough i am not sure where you live

the meaning is
if you drive like a pro you don t
have any accidents unless
1) somebody hits you
2) the car get suddenly broken
3) you get something like an heart attack

which was not the case for monkeyharris.

The cause is related with stupidity thus no justification
Nomen omen.

Last edited by fxz; 11-21-2018 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:56 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Top Gear just uploaded a new hot lap video of CH in a .2 GT3...maybe he did need the wing for downforce
Old 11-21-2018, 11:52 PM
forhamilton
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Gosh I’ve been lucky on public roads. Thankfully I race now. God, please continue to impart wisdom upon me daily. Amen.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:35 AM
hillsdonsmith
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by evilfij
Glad everyone is ok.

Wet road (looks like) and a three point turning truck is not good.

Friendly reminder that cold and wet and GT3 tires don’t mix (not saying that was an issue here, just friendly reminder).

Agree. Not religious but reminds me of “there but for the grace of god, go I”. Imagine if that had been someone’s kid around the corner instead of truck? So many lives ruined.... Yeah, I could probably smarten up a little.

I don’t think Chris drives like a douche as some suggest - puts the hammer down in the sticks, yes, but pretty low key in town. Cheap lesson for all

Cheers
Mark
Old 11-22-2018, 04:10 AM
Engeljizzle
Pro

Received 123 Likes on 54 Posts

You guys act like you've never driven your GT3's a little fast... C'mon, we're a bunch of men with 500hp cars. I'm sure he wasn't driving that recklessly.

Quick Reply: Chris Harris crashes his GT3T