Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS STOLEN IN SWEDEN ****

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

WOW! I can't believe this. I was expecting some kind of joke or friendly prank when reading the thread. Very sorry to hear about the car and I hope it is found!
Old 09-06-2018, 09:23 AM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

That car will go to Poland and somehow end up in Russia. There is someone buying these very high end cars in Poland and shipping them tk Russia. There has been so many high end cars stolen, that it is getting ridiculous. From top of the head, 2.7 rs in Germany, aventador a couple of weeks ago, now the gt2 rs...
Old 09-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Unfortunate - good luck finding it.
Thieves are usually a few step ahead of us. I am sure owner tried to keep vehicle secure. Social media doesn't help because people post their stuff everywhere.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:29 AM
BK77
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

oh NOOOOO... so sorry to hear!!
Old 09-06-2018, 09:31 AM
RennOracle
Pro

Originally Posted by erik_plus8
Nooo. Bloody hell... This was really terrible news. Kobalt, my deepest sympathy. I hope you get back on the road quickly.

It does also feel really bad that the scumbags break into locked garages to steal such a unique car... I had (maybe naively) hoped that the rareness of a GT2RS (and to some extent a GT3) would be a protection in itself. Obviously not.
Dude Russia and co are the most dishonest hole in this planet, they don't even care to disguise a stolen car, Russians in Malta sometimes drive in rhd cars still on the original plates. In the balkans you can get a bentayga for 50k amg 63 are a dime a dozen.

fckng ****hole. In africa at least they disguise a bit, even Africa is more sensible than those frozen head dirty fcks.

sorry for the rant but for some reason people are getting wayy too coozy with russia like they even have a slight honest rib in them, whrn what they want is just to **** the world world like they ****ed theirs.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

I am speechless. Sorry to hear this
Old 09-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Kobalt
Race Car

Received 418 Likes on 197 Posts

Thank you all,

The car is still on the run.

I don't want to be to specific but they broke in in our house while we where a sleep and located the keys to the car and somehow managed to get the 2RS out without waking up us or the neighbours.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:33 AM
rmag
Three Wheelin'

Received 50 Likes on 18 Posts

Unreal! Hoping for a good outcome.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:39 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Kobalt
Thank you all,

I don't want to be to specific but they broke in in our house while we where a sleep and located the keys to the car and somehow managed to get the 2RS out without waking up us or the neighbours.
Could they have put it in neutral and pushed it out?....started it up in the street and away they wnet?
Old 09-06-2018, 09:40 AM
RennOracle
Pro

Thank you all,

kobalt, here is some advice, go to autogespot, sort spots by country, contact every car spotter you can in Poland and sweeden, offer a real cash reward on sight and proven info. Check for " supercar of sweeden" and Poland and even maybe russia. Have them reach out. 2 weeks ago car spotters found and help catch 2 car robbers that stole an middle eastern aventador.

Even pay for a couple of shoutouts on insta on big car spotting pages in sweden, russia and poland.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

Thank you all,

Just be happy nothing happened to you and your Family. If you would of woken and caught them in the act who knows what could of followed.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:42 AM
erik_plus8
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by RennOracle
Dude Russia and co are the most dishonest hole in this planet, they don't even care to disguise a stolen car, Russians in Malta sometimes drive in rhd cars still on the original plates. In the balkans you can get a bentayga for 50k amg 63 are a dime a dozen.

fckng ****hole. In africa at least they disguise a bit, even Africa is more sensible than those frozen head dirty fcks.

sorry for the rant but for some reason people are getting wayy too coozy with russia like they even have a slight honest rib in them, whrn what they want is just to **** the world world like they ****ed theirs.
Yep, I did admit to being naive...
Old 09-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Kobalt
Race Car

Received 418 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by shapiroeric
Could they have put it in neutral and pushed it out?....started it up in the street and away they wnet?
Well, that is the mystery. It is a very steep garage entrance. They must be really strong guys.

BTW: What just heard is that sometimes the cars are put in a "safe place" waiting for things to cool down.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Old 09-06-2018, 10:19 AM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hindsight is 20/20. This is very upsetting they violated you and your family by entering your house. Luckily as others put it, no harm was done to anyone in the household. Cars can be replaced but not life. However hard it may be I hope you get a new one. Take care man, and let us know how else we can help.

To all other members of this forum, install video cameras in your garage, around your house. I have both wireless and wired cameras for recording purposes in the event something happens. These cameras are more sophisticated now and have sensors and detect once movement takes place it records. It will even send you text if you want to, to alert you it recorded something based on movement.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Well, that is the mystery. It is a very steep garage entrance. They must be really strong guys.

BTW: What just heard is that sometimes the cars are put in a "safe place" waiting for things to cool down.

Thanks for all suggestions.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Todd B

Rennlist Member

Received 433 Likes on 325 Posts

That's just crazy!!! Hope the car is found or you can replace it.

Seems thieves in Europe are crafty.

https://jalopnik.com/richard-hammond...-sa-1828773771

Quick Reply: GT2RS STOLEN IN SWEDEN ****