Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm interested in a set.. please email me tony AT roof roof dot com

and say hi to Meagan for me
Old 11-16-2017, 03:48 PM
bellatrix
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Just bought a set from John - can't say too much about the fantastic customer service. Thanks, John!
Old 11-27-2017, 11:17 AM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bashar368
Can you please PM me some details regarding this product

Thank you

actually email me please

info @ kwiron.com
Email sent : )

Originally Posted by tonymission
I'm interested in a set.. please email me tony AT roof roof dot com

and say hi to Meagan for me
Hey Tony, I shot you over an email and Meagan says hello back haha

Originally Posted by bellatrix
Just bought a set from John - can't say too much about the fantastic customer service. Thanks, John!
Thanks for the kind words bellatrix, it is much appreciated : ) Let us know your thoughts once you put them in!
Old 11-27-2017, 05:29 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,322 Likes on 566 Posts

Just recommended these to ANOTHER friend (I've lost count of how many times I've referred people)!
His chalk GT3 arrived and is being track prepped at the dealer (cage / belts / etc). Seats are out and now is the perfect time.
You might be getting another call John!
Old 11-28-2017, 10:44 PM
NWFreerider
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed these myself in about 1.5 hrs, which included a thorough vacuum while the seats were out. Very easy with the detailed instructions. The seat position is SO MUCH BETTER! Unfortunately the Seattle area weather has not been very nice so I have yet to do an actual test drive but I know the long road trips I do in the car will be much more comfortable as will track time wearing a helmet.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:07 AM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by needmoregarage
Just recommended these to ANOTHER friend (I've lost count of how many times I've referred people)!
His chalk GT3 arrived and is being track prepped at the dealer (cage / belts / etc). Seats are out and now is the perfect time.
You might be getting another call John!
That is fantastic thank you! I haven't received a call just yet, but I do have a few sets left ready to ship over to him if he'd like them : )

Originally Posted by NWFreerider
Installed these myself in about 1.5 hrs, which included a thorough vacuum while the seats were out. Very easy with the detailed instructions. The seat position is SO MUCH BETTER! Unfortunately the Seattle area weather has not been very nice so I have yet to do an actual test drive but I know the long road trips I do in the car will be much more comfortable as will track time wearing a helmet.
Perfect, that's what I like to hear! Seattle must be getting a bit chilly, consider shooting the car over here to us in Florida. Just catch a flight every now and then to hit some track days with us during your winter season : )
Old 12-01-2017, 07:23 PM
csfastp
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 15 Posts

These seats adjusters are great it is just what the carbon fiber seats needed to correct the lack of angle adjustment. I just picked my car up from installing cage and harness. While the seats are out the seat adjusters were installed. Now with helmet and Hans on you can have your head at the correct height to see the track. With seat adjusters I now have about the thickness of my hand between my helmet and the back of the headrest. It is perfect. By the way for you tall guys it gives you a little more leg room. In fact I now can put the seat in the second notch it stead of the back one. I am 6-4. Also John at Auto Quest is great the deal with.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:44 PM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by csfastp
These seats adjusters are great it is just what the carbon fiber seats needed to correct the lack of angle adjustment. I just picked my car up from installing cage and harness. While the seats are out the seat adjusters were installed. Now with helmet and Hans on you can have your head at the correct height to see the track. With seat adjusters I now have about the thickness of my hand between my helmet and the back of the headrest. It is perfect. By the way for you tall guys it gives you a little more leg room. In fact I now can put the seat in the second notch it stead of the back one. I am 6-4. Also John at Auto Quest is great the deal with.
Excellent feedback! And thank you very much for the kind words, it was great working with you as well : ) if you have any pictures of your seat setup no that they're installed please post them up.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:18 PM
meaker
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Does anyone have a picture of these? I will probably order some closer to when my car arrives but was curious to what they looked like. How involved it takes to install them.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Cormid
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello John, can you please PM price and part details/installation when you get a chance?

Thanks

Thomas
Old 12-18-2017, 02:15 PM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by meaker
Does anyone have a picture of these? I will probably order some closer to when my car arrives but was curious to what they looked like. How involved it takes to install them.
I have the instructions available for you to take a look at, shooting you a PM now : )

Originally Posted by Cormid
Hello John, can you please PM price and part details/installation when you get a chance?

Thanks

Thomas
Certainly Thomas, PM heading your way and thanks for inquiring : )
Old 12-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Hams955
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

PM sent requesting to purchase a pair for my car. I tried emailing you about a week ago but never heard back. Hopefully I catch you here instead.

- Chris.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:49 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 961 Likes on 456 Posts

I'm interested in a set for my RS as well please! If they work, I'll probably do them on my R too.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Put a bunch of miles on buddies car yesterday that has these. Big fan. Totally changes them. And I’m not tall.
Hated the angle and position of the stock carbon buckets.
Only thing is i wish these seats would sit lower. I like my race buckets near on the floor.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:02 PM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Hams955
PM sent requesting to purchase a pair for my car. I tried emailing you about a week ago but never heard back. Hopefully I catch you here instead.

- Chris.
Nice to catch up with you Chris, thanks for the business! : )

Originally Posted by sechsgang
I'm interested in a set for my RS as well please! If they work, I'll probably do them on my R too.
PM heading your way now, and nice pair of cars you have there!

Quick Reply: AutoQuest Motorsport - 991/981/918 Seat Angle Adjusters for Carbon Fiber LWBS