Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 weeks of ownership and thoughts...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 04:00 PM
sickboyx13
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 2 weeks of ownership and thoughts...

Ok as in my earler post about buying a Boxster...well I did it...dark olive green metallic we had on our lot at the dealer I work at . As I mentioned I went from driving BMW 6 series , I also have a Jaguar Xtype, but my main vehicle was the BMW, so here are my thoughts on my 2 weeks of ownership, love the car, hugs turns and the mid engine sounds great, only 2-3 complaints, #1 the oil life reset...I change my own oil and cannot reset it have to take to indy to reset the light- #2 the radio sucks --lol--Im used to my BMW Logic 7 surround sound ...is there any upgrades??? send links, and the tire pressure relearn is driving me crazy...any thoughts??? other than that love the vehicle , I must admit I thought it would be a similar experience to my 645CI but they are completely 2 different animals. lol...but I still own the BMW so I can go between the 2 cars ...post links to upgrades and important FYI a first time owner must know
Old 05-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Pep!RRRR
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Get yourself a Durametric scan tool and you can reset the service reminders, read codes, and turn them off.

Quick Reply: 2 weeks of ownership and thoughts...