Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm "Officially" Looking...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 06:31 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks John, it's not MY fault though...props go to T.Roy for building such a clean car...it was LOVE at first sight when he brought it to VIR for the first time last October.

I do however, have several quips and quirks to take care of...like the damn radiator fans staying on FULL BLAST while the engine is running, some say it's how the AC was disabled, some say it's because there's an ambient air temp sensor that's missing (front end damaged car). The dash does say __deg. - any insight on that issue would be appreciated as it looks like I might get a few sessions at VIR this Saturday.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Cayman_Sense
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow, he just built that last year.

Are all the Radiator fans intact? We just removed them in my last car.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah, a few people have told me to just unplug the fans and remove when I get the opportunity...not much opportunity these days with the mess I have in my shop currently.

Yup, he built it last year, finished it up and brought to VIR one weekend, I've been all over him since to sell it to me. He bought another car that he's pretty interested in at the moment...pretty cool...he's going to be at VIR with it this weekend.

Quick Reply: I'm "Officially" Looking...