Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Price Check - 2008 Boxster Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 05:55 AM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Dino944
Hey Cas,

I have really been enjoying the car. Unfortunately I had about 7-8 weeks where I could not use the car, the road around me was all torn up for construction. So it was just daily drivers for a while. Then I lost a week of driving when the Mrs & I traveled to Carmel with friends, to go to the Concorso Italiano and Pebble Beach...but that was an amazing experience and well worth it. I saw several cars in person that I had only since in magazines or on the net. I promise to enjoy putting on some more miles before the car goes into hibernation for the winter

Glad to hear you are enjoying your PDE2, and I love the avatar of the car on the track!

Best regards,
Dino
You can ship the car to me during winter
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by alex911s
You can ship the car to me during winter
You guys in CA are so lucky to be able to enjoy the cars almost all year long! Oh well, winter is when I do a few detailing projects that I don't get to do at the height of the driving season.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:02 PM
cas951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dino944
Hey Cas,
Then I lost a week of driving when the Mrs & I traveled to Carmel with friends, to go to the Concorso Italiano and Pebble Beach...but that was an amazing experience and well worth it.
Glad to hear you are enjoying your PDE2, and I love the avatar of the car on the track!

Best regards,
Dino
Wow you were that close to me.Pebbel Beach is only an hour away from me. You should have let me know I would have loved to join you for a beer....
Old 11-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Cas,

We stayed in Carmel for the week and it was really nice. Sorry I missed the opportunity to meet up with you. I did not know you were so close to Pebble Beach. If I get out to CA again sometime this year, I will make sure to see if you are nearby...I'd love to see your PDE2 in person. If you ever get out to Rhode Island or Boston let me know and we will catch up on the east coast.

Best regards,
Dino

Quick Reply: Price Check - 2008 Boxster Limited Edition