Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SRP Pedals for the 987- 20% off

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:07 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRP Pedals for the 987- 20% off

Hello,

If you haven’t seen my other threads, my company is SRP Racing. We are an official Rennlist sponsor. We have been making racing pedals since 1995, almost 15 years.
www.srpracing.com
--------------------
Our pedals are designed to offer the highest levels of grip and much improved heel toe sizing. They are also the best looking pedals on the market I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. We have four different surface finishes to choose from. The Grid surface finish is the most popular, so that is what I mostly post pictures of.
--------------------
Your feet will not slide on our pedals. Once you start braking, your foot will not slide. However, you still have plenty of control for blipping the throttle. You DO want your foot to slide on the gas pedal. This is so you can apply the throttle smoothly. You will notice that our Grid finish gas pedals have smoother grids, so as to reduce the grip.
--------------------
As a reminder, I am going to keep running the Rennlist discount coupon code for Rennlist members. Just enter: rennlist while checking out for 20% off.
--------------------
Please note, the pictures below are just examples, and might not be for your particular car.
--------------------

--------------------
You can also order our pedals with black anodizing.

--------------------
We do offer other finishes. Check out our website for more pictures and info.

--------------------
If you would like more info on the grip levels of our pedals, follow the link below.
http://www.srpracing.com/pedal_grip_test.cfm
--------------------
Thank you,
Brian
www.srpracing.com
--------------------
Old 11-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts

They look good. Do you make them for Lotus Elise, Honda S2K? It is tough to Heel/Toe for me in those cars. I am fine with the Porsche pedals though.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:52 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Riz
They look good. Do you make them for Lotus Elise, Honda S2K? It is tough to Heel/Toe for me in those cars. I am fine with the Porsche pedals though.
We have pedals for the S2000. And, if your Elise is an 06+, we have pedals for it too. I have an Exige S myself.

The "rennlist" discount code works on everything on our site.
http://<span style="font-size:medium...ing.com</span>

Old 11-22-2009, 10:45 AM
malmasri
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Do you have dead pedals without the full set?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:12 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by malmasri
Do you have dead pedals without the full set?
Dead pedals alone are no problem. We don't normally sell them that way, so there is no set pricing. Let me know what finish you would like and I will give you a price.

Brian
Old 11-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Thanks a lot - I clicked on your link but it did not work. Which specific pedals do you have on your Exige? Can I just change one to be able to heel/toe better?
Old 11-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Riz
Rennlist Member

I tried again and got to your site - sorry. Do the S2K pedals require any modification to install?
Old 11-24-2009, 08:23 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Riz
I tried again and got to your site - sorry. Do the S2K pedals require any modification to install?
The S2000 pedals are like the Porsche pedals. You do have to drill holes to mount them. The brake and clutch use machine screws and lock nuts. The gas and footrest use self tapping type screws. Once installed they are a part of your car with no chance of coming off. Also, mounting them this way allows a simple way of adjusting the height relationship between the gas and brake. On every car I've owned the brake pedal is too low under hard braking to do heel toe. So, after installing our pedals I can then remove the brake pedal and put some flat washers between the factory brake and our brake pedal. This makes for a quick, easy way to get the heights just right.

On the Porsches, most people on Rennlist have said that the gas pedal is too low. Either way, you can easily adjust them with our pedals.

Brian
Old 11-27-2009, 12:25 PM
buckwheat987
Burning Brakes

works for me...i'm looking

Quick Reply: SRP Pedals for the 987- 20% off