Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS 60 SPYDER official rennlist registry

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:46 PM
gtkyl
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First post ... Aloha from Kaneohe, Hawaii! Picked up from Porsche of Hawaii on March 30, 2009; I think the last of 4 brought in to the 50th State.

#1798 (red interior, black top)
Options:
692 - Remote CD Changer (6 Disc)
P74 - Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
446 - Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
573 - Automatic Climate Control
680 - Bose High End Sound Package
551 - Porsche Windstop (Deflector)
P12 - Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor

Old 04-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Bartmack
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations! I've added you to the list.... it's amazing how widely dispersed the dozen or so RS60s that have posted here are.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:10 PM
troubledog
1st Gear

Just bought mine two weeks ago. I'm in Houston, Texas but the car was purchased at the Porsche Boulder dealership, NOS I believe. Wasn't sure I'd like the GT Silver, but I'm in love with it. That exhaust note is intoxicating!

#271 (red interior, black top)

Options:
Extended Navigation
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
Heated Seats
Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
Porsche Crest in Headrest
Bose High End Sound Package
Porsche Windstop (Deflector)
Sport Chrono Package Plus

Old 04-26-2009, 02:28 PM
mos
1st Gear

just to add to the diversity, I bought mine on the 6th march.
bought brand new, its number 1866 with the grey interior and black roof.
I live in Manchester England, use it everyday and must have had the roof down 25% of the 2,000 miles its now down.

Not bad for the Uk!

Thanks

Mark
Old 04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Bartmack
Advanced

Wow- 2 more Spyders popping up on the map ....

GT Silver comes alive when the sun hits it! I detailed mine this weekend with Zaino and it looks like the paint is still wet..

@mos: I think I've noticed from my time on the UK MINI Cooper boards that Britons tend to have a better tolerance for top down driving when it's cool outside... maybe it's the dark beer?
Old 05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Cpa4S
Three Wheelin'

MOS - my dealer confirmed 4 of the black on black in all of Canada - any chance of a confirm on the UK side?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:16 PM
greglaw
1st Gear

Number 702, Alabama, United States
All red
Six-speed manual

Options:
Self-Dimming Mirrors & Rain Sensor
Heated Seats
Bi Xenon Headlamps
Wheel Caps Colored Crest
Windstop
Automatic Climate Control
Sport Chrono W/O PCM
Bose Sound Package
Old 05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Bartmack
Advanced

welcome =)
Old 06-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Rphdude
Track Day

Hi all....I'm new to the board. This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to helping this thread move along. I'm not a paid member yet, but I intend on joining as well. Looking forward to seeing this registry grow. I'm a member at Planet Porsche, 6speedonline, teamspeed, and Babblers. I might be able to get some of the RS60 owners from those groups to chime in to this registry and maybe one day we'll get this off the ground just as 356, 928, etc. have done.

Yes, as you may already have figured, I'm a Porsche nut!

Previous Porsches: 1979 Porsche 928 (kept 10yrs)
2004 Cayenne S (kept 5yrs)

Now driving 2008 RS60 Spyder and loving every minute of it.

I purchased the car from Brumos and they delivered it 3/28/2008, it was personally inspected and approved by Hurley Haywood, Carrera Red Leathers, Tiptronic, Automatic Climate, Sports Chrono, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Colored Wheel Centers, added Clear Side Markers, Road-Block, Spoiler sticker, aluminum gas cap, Das Schild. Going on 15 months since delivery and have 6800 mi on it...didn't plan on having half that mileage on it by now, but sheesh!!! I can't stay away from it. Not daily driver, never seen a rain drop, never driven to work or left in a parking lot.

Keep pushing for this registry to grow!

Thanks,
Rphdude

rphdude@aol.com
Old 07-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Bartmack
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rphdude
Hi all....I'm new to the board. This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to helping this thread move along. I'm not a paid member yet, but I intend on joining as well. Looking forward to seeing this registry grow. I'm a member at Planet Porsche, 6speedonline, teamspeed, and Babblers. I might be able to get some of the RS60 owners from those groups to chime in to this registry and maybe one day we'll get this off the ground just as 356, 928, etc. have done.

Yes, as you may already have figured, I'm a Porsche nut!

Previous Porsches: 1979 Porsche 928 (kept 10yrs)
2004 Cayenne S (kept 5yrs)

Now driving 2008 RS60 Spyder and loving every minute of it.

I purchased the car from Brumos and they delivered it 3/28/2008, it was personally inspected and approved by Hurley Haywood, Carrera Red Leathers, Tiptronic, Automatic Climate, Sports Chrono, Bi-Xenon, Bose, Colored Wheel Centers, added Clear Side Markers, Road-Block, Spoiler sticker, aluminum gas cap, Das Schild. Going on 15 months since delivery and have 6800 mi on it...didn't plan on having half that mileage on it by now, but sheesh!!! I can't stay away from it. Not daily driver, never seen a rain drop, never driven to work or left in a parking lot.

Keep pushing for this registry to grow!

Thanks,
Rphdude

rphdude@aol.com

What's your car number, and what city is home?... I'll add you to the list!!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
edmcnulty
Intermediate

Hey Bartmack, I just purchased car # 908 new. Carrera Red, Black Top. Loaded up with: Sport Chrono Plus, Nav, Bose, Auto climate, Windstop, Wheel Caps Colored, Heated Seats, Air Vent slats Aluminum, Bi Xenons, Self Dim Mirrors, Stoprage with model Logo, Stitching in Doors, Seats, Console. MSRP $77,385
Beautiful Car. My 2nd RS60. Traded in 1st one, could not pass up the deal on this one.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:41 AM
edmcnulty
Intermediate

Downingtown, PA
Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Bartmack
Advanced

Originally Posted by edmcnulty
Hey Bartmack, I just purchased car # 908 new. Carrera Red, Black Top. Loaded up with: Sport Chrono Plus, Nav, Bose, Auto climate, Windstop, Wheel Caps Colored, Heated Seats, Air Vent slats Aluminum, Bi Xenons, Self Dim Mirrors, Stoprage with model Logo, Stitching in Doors, Seats, Console. MSRP $77,385
Beautiful Car. My 2nd RS60. Traded in 1st one, could not pass up the deal on this one.
You're in! lol
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Gibson
5th Gear

Default #729 RS60

Thanks for starting the registry! There's another started over in the UK at Boxa.net btw.

Amazing to see "my" car in so many locations! I picked up #729 in April '08, right off the boat. She's got the 6-speed and is ganz-rot (kraut for all-red ) of course-- just had to be ( guess I'm too old to worry about my masculinity!). And my very first Porsche (drove Alfas back in the day).

Though garaged, zainoed, and strictly a fair weather car (no rain and not too sunny either!), she's up to nearly 7k mi already!

Living in crowded suburbia, I'm more often impressed by the quality -- and the two trunks! (How those clever Finns ever fit that beautiful leather dash in is beyond me.) But all that vanishes when I take her into the West VA mountains and the pure performance takes over.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Bartmack
Advanced

Originally Posted by Gibson
Thanks for starting the registry! There's another started over in the UK at Boxa.net btw.

Amazing to see "my" car in so many locations! I picked up #729 in April '08, right off the boat. She's got the 6-speed and is ganz-rot (kraut for all-red ) of course-- just had to be ( guess I'm too old to worry about my masculinity!). And my very first Porsche (drove Alfas back in the day).

Though garaged, zainoed, and strictly a fair weather car (no rain and not too sunny either!), she's up to nearly 7k mi already!

Living in crowded suburbia, I'm more often impressed by the quality -- and the two trunks! (How those clever Finns ever fit that beautiful leather dash in is beyond me.) But all that vanishes when I take her into the West VA mountains and the pure performance takes over.
! leben lang rote alle .... (or something like that )

Quick Reply: RS 60 SPYDER official rennlist registry