968 Forum 1992-1995

Strosek 968 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 11:43 AM
jeff968
Rennlist Member

Received 179 Likes on 121 Posts
Default Strosek 968 coupe

Greg found this. I'm not sure how many they made. I don't hate it.

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat...eatures=EXPORT
Attached Images  
Old 12-16-2013, 10:36 PM
TheBlau
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't hate it...until I saw the shifter. :-D

Seriously though, what kind of hack-job interior is that with the mix & match blue and black carpets/panels...?
Old 12-16-2013, 10:55 PM
jeff968
Rennlist Member

Received 179 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlau
I didn't hate it...until I saw the shifter. :-D

Seriously though, what kind of hack-job interior is that with the mix & match blue and black carpets/panels...?
We all know that Porsche interiors have a tendency to change color over time (except black). That interior was all marine blue when new. Over time the leather got lighter and the carpets faded darker. The exterior is mint green. I have seen another mint green 968 cab in Germany with a marine blue interior.

*** Looking at it again, maybe you are right!! ***

Last edited by jeff968; 12-17-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:30 PM
ChatyJones
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once more with the google translator

Further technical data
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Displacement: 2990 cc
Number of Seats: 4
Number of doors: 2/3 doors
Emission class:
Euro 2
Environmental badge: 4 (Green)
Number of owners: 3 HU: 05/2015
Color: Blue
Interior: Full leather
Interior Color: Other

Equipment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interior decoration Electric windows
Air conditioning (air conditioning)
Sunroof
Power Steering
Central

Outside amenities Alloy wheels
Extras Maintenance Guide

Safety & Environment ABS
Airbags (front airbags)
Electric windows

Vehicle description

The dream car for lovers of NOVA 968 STROSEK / DESIGN - PROGRAM PORSCHE 968 This vehicle was only 1 time rebuilt by Porsche in this type of STROSEK, there is here a one-time special model, of which there is only one. The vehicle was in 1992 given for the Porsche Zentrum Frankfurt commissioned and reconstructed as follows: TAG PORSCHE 968 NOVA spoiler fender extensions rear with door part side skirts and air intake rear hood and rear wing tailpipe STROSEK 18 "WHEELS VA 9J x 18 STROSEK WHEELS ET 50 / Pirelli PZero 235/40 ZR 18 HA 10J x 18 "WHEELS STROSEK ET 15 / Pirelli PZero 265/35 ZR 18 More info: Very well maintained vehicle / Non smoking vehicle. Porsche 968 Targa special conversion STROSEK - Nova electric windows front and rear. electric sunroof or removable roof. Air conditioning (which was renewed on current state). Central. Automatic / Tip-Tronic leather in blue leather sports steering wheel blue alloy wheels (STROSEK - DESIGN). Radio / CD ABS-encryption to EUR 2 sticker green TUV, ASU, customer service and timing belts were re-done in May 2013 at the Porsche Centre Bamberg. The vehicle is in a garage and rarely driven. All documentation, maintenance, new parts and repairs, as well as information on special remodeling can be viewed on request. The vehicle is still available on the website at STROSEK models 968.

Quick Reply: Strosek 968 coupe