Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Anyone going to 24 roles this year? Camper in pieces, may sleep in car....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 172 Posts
Default Anyone going to 24 roles this year? Camper in pieces, may sleep in car....

Does anyone know of a camp site or grass they might want to split, sell or both? We have a spot but the tag along is getting a new floor and she will not be done. No need spending without it. Besides i do not think they will allow us in with no motorhome or tag along...I fat fingered the title - rolex24 JIC

We do not leave the track and would rather sleep in the car than drive to a hotel. $ is not the main issue, just do not waste the experience. Been 10 years plus now.

Thoughts or snide remarks welcomed. I am surprised the spots went so quick..

Cheers, mike
Old 12-14-2011, 10:22 PM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 213 Likes on 153 Posts

i plan to be there if i'm in Florida. it would be very cool to meet you. i will probably just park the 968 behind the grandstand... but i will probably leave before midnight if it's as cold as was last year. so to answer your question, i can't do a camping deal now, cuz i'm not 100 % sure i'll be here.

/

Last edited by odurandina; 12-14-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:03 PM
MGW-Fla
Race Car

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Brumos Porsche is one of the sponsors for the 24 Hours & Fla Crown Region PCA will have a Porsche parking corral & tent in the infield area to congregate. Sleeping in the car in the infield is a tough option, yet to ever be so bold myself as it can get cold at night that time of year, but know of some who have!

Quick Reply: Anyone going to 24 roles this year? Camper in pieces, may sleep in car....