Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Just a hello - still out of town

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010 | 03:05 PM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Default Just a hello - still out of town

Hey All - hope everyone is doing well and it looks like I missed Hershey again. I've been working 90hrs a week so there is not much time for the forum much less anything else. It should be over soon and I'll be back in the saddle...

On another note Real estate is still getting tanked so if any of you want some deals on parts drop me a line. I am going to clean house for now and start over later. Whats left of the parts cab, the coupe spares including my spare engine, and my roller coupe will go. I have a 951 and possibly the 930 my have to go too but we will see.

I should be back next week, for those who know me I miss being around and am very dissapointed I could not meet everyone at hershey- would love to see pics- michael.nott@areva.com - live vicariously and all.

Cheers for now- Mike
Old 05-12-2010 | 05:06 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Doing what ?
Old 05-13-2010 | 03:29 PM
notthd
Rennlist Member

I am in Hartsville SC running a first of a kind reactor cooling pump project. I had been E-town PA running a replacement steam generator intiegrated outage since last summer and came straight here. I cannot wait for this to end. - Good to hear from you- Mike

Quick Reply: Just a hello - still out of town