Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 07:26 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JDS968
.... but if you want one, just stick your head into the steaming ****pile that is VWVortex and ask them
I am the Moderator (and I use the term loosely) for the OT Politics and Controversy subforum.

P&C makes VWVortex look like a Mensa field trip to the Nobel Prize awards ceremony.....trust me.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Rick DeMan
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 649 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by richard glickel.
Saw your car parked at Lime Rock last saturday. That's my splitter. I figured it would have a limited life on the front of a race car, so I removed it from my car after sourcing a genuine Porsche Motorsport p/u splitter through Raj (which is still on the "Amy" car today).

I seem to recall that, along with a ton of other parts belonging to me, I did request its return, but was told it couldn't be "located".
That is nothing but a BOLD FACE LIE......

YOU insisted that was NOT your splitter and you made me buy you a POLY one because you said thats what you paid for....

So, you have your poly splitter you made me pay for, and now you come into a public forum and say that is your also.... Check the facts Richard....

Rick DeMan

DeMan Motorsport
Upper Nyack, NY
845 727 3070
Porsche Sales & Service
Porsche Race services and parts
www.DeManMotorsport.com
Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 PM
blue44
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by richard glickel.
Thanks Richard, I mainly follow the CVR de schedule, but let me know if you are going to be at LRP, it's almost convenient... Donn
Old 05-04-2010, 04:12 PM
JDS968
Bannana Shine
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
P&C makes VWVortex look like a Mensa field trip to the Nobel Prize awards ceremony.....trust me.
Bull****, you've never read the Mk4 section
Old 05-04-2010, 04:19 PM
richard glickel.
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick DeMan
That is nothing but a BOLD FACE LIE......

YOU insisted that was NOT your splitter and you made me buy you a POLY one because you said thats what you paid for....

So, you have your poly splitter you made me pay for, and now you come into a public forum and say that is your also.... Check the facts Richard....
Let's not go there. You didn't source the part, I did. I've got the cancelled check I paid Raj for the Porsche splitter. As I recall, you couldn't locate my part (that I had left at your shop for installation on the race car) when putting my car together. It was only after I reminded you of that part's existence did the splitter miraculously emerge following your search of the utility building at New Street.

I could go on but, what's the point? As far as I'm concerned, it's ancient history and certainly nothing I'd care to dwell on.

Last edited by richard glickel.; 05-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Giacomo
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, so what's my best bet, and most economical, for a splitter for the race car? Anyone got one laying around they are willing to part with?
Old 05-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Miles968
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a fiberglass unit available, not as durable as polyurathane but much cheaper. PM if interested.

Quick Reply: splitter