968 Forum 1992-1995

968 performance cams.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Fox944
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lemming
Based on this information, I would say that they are getting around 225 to 230 rwhp based on dynojet numbers (more members are familiar with this dyno). This a very reasonable number given their mods and are similar to my numbers (227 rwhp), which I have posted many times. I'm not knocking RSbarn, the 17 rwph that I gained over stock was purchased from Pete
In that thread i posted a Dyno chart of a car that put down 223.9RWHP on the same dyno. 968 with a fresh head, Header, full Exhaust, air box mod, & stage 2 chip. Same Dyno/same shop. These #'s are more in line with yours and what others are getting with similiar modifications. My car, as well as pablos put down over 20RWHP more. All tested on the same Dyno.

People here have challeneged me to a Dyno day but then refused to set something up (which is fine). As far as i'm concerned, i have the most powerfull street legal naturally aspirated 968 out there (not counting engine swaps) that i know of. If anyone thinks their car is more powerfull....i'd be more then happy to put both our cars on a dyno (any dyno) and prove them wrong.

The man (can't mention his name, otherwise the dictator, errr.....moderator may ban me again) who had a significant role in getting my engine to where it is just built a 311HP engine with no dry sump or stand alone. Pretty impressive.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:01 PM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just a few years ago everyone was saying these things can't be done...
As once mentioned "an exciting time to be a 968 owner".

Quick Reply: 968 performance cams.