968 Forum 1992-1995

What would you guys pay for this 968?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 10:34 AM
H2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Just a note, I almost bought a beautiful 968 from Park Place (mentioned above). Coupe, low miles, needed belt job, usual small dings. Priced at $22.500...I offered $18k...they came down to $19.5k and wouldn't budge because the consignor was solid on the price. but I didn't bite. Just a note on something that helped me make my decision to not go higher. Dealers give these cars a detailing. On this 968 they'd done this a couple of weeks earlier and it was pretty damp outside and winter...so the condensation from the detailing had covered about every square inch of the metal parts inside the "greenhouse" car. Knowing how infamous these cars are for electrical things, the thought of water all over the connections, relays, connections, bulb bases, and other stuff under the dash bothered me...Had they thrown in a tbelt job I'd have purchased. Instead, I bought a 968 about as nice in Atlanta, GA for some thousands less and drove it home. Same miles..interior just as nice, etc. I'm doing the belt job now. Park Place has nice cars though...that's a fact. PPI still required though.

Quick Reply: What would you guys pay for this 968?