So Virginia Fun Drive, Sat 03apr

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Carrera Mike
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up So Virginia Fun Drive, Sat 03apr

So Keith/Kdurg and I are organizing one right here in our area(Richmond/Williamsburg/Norfolk Chesapeake/Va Beach/NC or wherever you're from or however far you're willing to drive from).

Sorry for the short fused notice, but we're thinking for a 'meet and drive' for those interested. 03 April, Saturday, say around 1PM,

We will meet at the parking lot in front of Hects, Patrick Henry Mall, Newport News, 1 PM/03APR.

12300 Jefferson Avenue
Route 143 & Interstate 64
Newport News, VA 23602
757-249-4305

We'll meet everyone and talk about our babies for an hour or so, then drive south on I-64 towards Va Beach and go to:

JENRO'S COFFEE HOUSE INC
1085 INDEPENDENCE BLVD
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
(757)460-0444

At Jenro's Coffee Place, Car enthusiasts gathers there every Saturday afternoons, 3~9PM..Classic cars(Lots of Cadis, seen one Ronsenburg and Pierce Arrow)/some British makes/few Vipers and Corvettes and all sorts of enthusiasts with their prides. I figure if we show up with a bunch of Porsches, regulars there will have something new to look at. I go there every Saturday and always have fun talking to fellow enthusiasts. Jenro's Coffee serves some of the greatest steaks and burgers too(NA).

See yah, so far weather is looking good for that day.

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with any of these establishments

[...and don't forget, this Wednesday/31Mar/7PM PCA First Settler's Region monthly Tech Session/Meeting @ Euroclassics, 11900 Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian/Richmond, VA]

Quick Reply: So Virginia Fun Drive, Sat 03apr