968 Forum 1992-1995

Gonna put my 968 for sale soon

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 01:49 PM
bmwtmx
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Gonna put my 968 for sale soon

Well, after having my time wasted with a buyer for the last 6 weeks or so I am probably going to list mine up for sale shortly. I have my 997TT up for sale now and due to my storage dilemma I am going to do the smart thing and just keep 1 fun car. For the curious, its a 1994 Black/Tan 968 with 61k miles. 6 speed with LSD. I just spent around $14k addressing every mechanical issue under the sun (I took it to 2 shops and some work was annoyingly repeated the second time) so it runs perfectly and everything works. Engine is painted and fully detailed. I can get better pics if requested. The only issue is the previous owner burnt some paint on the hood and roof. I was going to do a matte wrap on those or just paint them but I have lost interest. It isn't terrible but I want to disclose that. If it doesn't sell I'll do the work and adjust the price. I am about 2 weeks away from an official listing. Price-wise I am thinking $19.5k due to the paint. Otherwise I believe it would be $23-25k all day..

Old 08-15-2018, 09:40 AM
just joshin
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a very nice black hood to replace the burnt one

Quick Reply: Gonna put my 968 for sale soon