964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

964 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,307 Likes on 1,365 Posts

Originally Posted by labcars
Mine is Gred/cashmere with black piping on sport seats. Bought in 1997 for $85k with 27k miles. Currently on Fikse FM5's (original speedlines are stored). Chris Cervilli did the work on it - cup car suspension, 1 bar boost spring, B&B exhaust (all original parts are stored). Only interior mod is a nakamichi head unit (again, original stored). I've put 6k miles on it and drive it as often as possible. It NEVER fails to put a smile on my face - the acceleration and sound is fantastic!! It, along with my '65 356SC cab and my '01 550 maranello will never be for sale. Everything else is trade bait. If you ever get to Scottsdale you're welcome to take her for a drive. Shiny side up!!!
It sounds nice how about some pictures!!

You got a great deal at $85k they will fetch far more today although you have more miles than most I have seen. Not much less than I have on my 3.6T and I have been offered as much for mine as you paid for yours but it wasn't near enough to part with.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I hope to stand corrected, although like Mark, my flachbau will NEVER be for sale. I'd love to know if I should be increasing my agreed value coverage. Until then, I still believe that the asking price was quite high, hence my desire to know the actual sale price.

Mark, when are you gonna get your butt to Scottsdale?????
I need to do that ... long overdue and I could use the break! I am working on the development of an infotainment business serving the wine industry so once I get that launched/funded I will be able to come up for air ...

in fact will contact you offline to get your take on it once I have the pitch documents done
Old 05-07-2009, 07:57 AM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Flachbau
I need to do that ... long overdue and I could use the break! I am working on the development of an infotainment business serving the wine industry so once I get that launched/funded I will be able to come up for air ...

in fact will contact you offline to get your take on it once I have the pitch documents done
I'll be awaitin'.........both docs and a visit!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:02 AM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cobalt
It sounds nice how about some pictures!!

You got a great deal at $85k they will fetch far more today although you have more miles than most I have seen. Not much less than I have on my 3.6T and I have been offered as much for mine as you paid for yours but it wasn't near enough to part with.
If I had the time I'd have twice as many miles on it!!! I'm not preserving it for the next owner since it's going to the grave with me! There is NO better grin generator than that puppy!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,307 Likes on 1,365 Posts

If I had the time I'd have twice as many miles on it!!! I'm not preserving it for the next owner since it's going to the grave with me! There is NO better grin generator than that puppy!
You too! Are we all being buried in our cars?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Sal 965
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
You too! Are we all being buried in our cars?
Definately!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:00 PM
labcars
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sal 965
Definately!
May the Porsche gods be with us!!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll be awaitin'.........both docs and a visit!
Will be in touch soon!

Quick Reply: 964 Turbo S