3.6T Suspension Upgrade - Need advice on settings

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by bonehead
Actually, Paul, roads here are pretty terrible

But I'm not driving it to work everyday, so it'll be fine.

Now this is where the constant confusion on my part comes into play. By "H&R's", do you mean the HD Shocks/H&R springs setup or the H&R street performance coilover set? Completely different things.
Well, it's surprising to hear that roads are choppy in a place that doesn't have the freeze/thaw cycle every year.
I'm referring the the H&R street coilovers. As I recall this old thread, some stated here that they weren't able to get down to RS height (or beyond) with HD's as there aren't enough threads on the shock body to drop the spring perches.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:42 PM
bonehead
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by Metal Guru
Well, it's surprising to hear that roads are choppy in a place that doesn't have the freeze/thaw cycle every year.
I'm referring the the H&R street coilovers. As I recall this old thread, some stated here that they weren't able to get down to RS height (or beyond) with HD's as there aren't enough threads on the shock body to drop the spring perches.
I found it strange as well that TX roads are atrocious. I'm guessing the extreme heat and humidity probably has something to do with it.

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, from what I've garnered from multiple threads, the HD/H&R combo doesn't have the capability of getting quite low enough.

Quick Reply: 3.6T Suspension Upgrade - Need advice on settings