964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

Thinking about selling

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 01:55 AM
ddavis
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by melman911
Don. This is a daily driver for you though. This car is your average car to you. You don't want this car..... Right? You are not in the mix....

you are correct. i would love this car as a daily driver. this car has miles and should be driven. i am in the mix for a daily driver
Old 10-06-2007, 10:57 AM
SA Mike
Thank You
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddavis
you are correct. i would love this car as a daily driver. this car has miles and should be driven. i am in the mix for a daily driver
Make me an offer Don, you are definately in the mix.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Sal 965
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm really sorry but i don't understand these type of threads. Unless you buy these type of cars with the sole aim of financial gain then why bother to get something you're so happy with?

I bought mine a few years back with 15k miles on it as a weekend toy and then i just couldn't resist driving it - 2 rallies, Europe trips, the Ring, trackdays, etc... So what it it has gone from a collectors piece to somewhere between that and a good honest example, still only early 30k's, but to me i gain so much more enjoyment from it than just looking at it in the garage.

Mike, My advice is keep the car, drive it, enjoy it and remember depreciation is only something to worry about if you ever sell. Surely it's better for you to drive it than be racked with guilt and regret when someone else is using it (and probably posting pics on here).

Quick Reply: Thinking about selling