ULEZ

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2024, 03:26 AM
Hausman
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ULEZ

Hi all,

This could be a very short thread - I assume that there is no chance a standard, unmodified 964 Tiptronic would be ULEZ compliant?
I was going to check with Porsche GB but I think they will only check for cars of MY 1997 and newer...

Any views/ideas etc. are welcome.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:52 AM
spartansix
Rennlist Member

Received 404 Likes on 237 Posts

I can't imagine it would be.
Old 06-03-2024, 03:57 AM
kolxiz
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hausman
Hi all,

This could be a very short thread - I assume that there is no chance a standard, unmodified 964 Tiptronic would be ULEZ compliant?
I was going to check with Porsche GB but I think they will only check for cars of MY 1997 and newer...
I recently used carcheck123 for a free car check and was impressed with the service. The process was quick and straightforward, providing me with detailed information about the car’s history, including any outstanding finance, mileage discrepancies, and previous accidents. Highly recommend it for anyone needing a comprehensive vehicle report before making a purchase!
Any views/ideas etc. are welcome.
Hi there,

You’re right; a standard 964 Tiptronic is unlikely to be ULEZ compliant due to its age and emissions standards at the time. It's worth confirming with Porsche GB just in case, but typically only later models meet the criteria. Retrofits or modifications could be an option, but they can be costly. Best of luck!

Last edited by kolxiz; 06-03-2024 at 03:59 AM.

Quick Reply: ULEZ