Just A few pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 11:32 AM
dove
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by johnfm
Beautiful trees.
Trees... something you must miss John being "up north like",plenty of black pudding and wippets though.I might send you some more pics of trees if your that impressed.
Paul
C2 cab
Old 11-10-2003, 03:39 PM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Paul! Is it too late for the photo competition?
Old 11-10-2003, 04:23 PM
dove
Banned

Originally posted by C4TT
Nice Paul! Is it too late for the photo competition?
Thanks mate, I think maybe I left it too late for the comp.
With reference to your previous leaky post,when I first bought my cab I took the carpets up to clean them and found they were soaked,the worst thing was drying out the foam insulation I took it all out of the car and left it in my airing cuboard for a week checking it from time to time,it really was a sod to dry out.
Paul
C2 cab
Old 11-11-2003, 02:50 PM
C4TT
Pro

Yeah I had to throw away the front insulation as the tar layer was crackling into bits... The front was easy, whereas the rear had that felt like substance that was tough to remove. I got most of it out, and dried things as well as I could. Nightmare situation...

Your car looks good, especially in that setting!
Old 11-11-2003, 05:42 PM
dove
Banned

Originally posted by C4TT
Yeah I had to throw away the front insulation as the tar layer was crackling into bits... The front was easy, whereas the rear had that felt like substance that was tough to remove. I got most of it out, and dried things as well as I could. Nightmare situation...

Your car looks good, especially in that setting!
Let me give you a bit of history about the setting for my pics,The house is Ickworth in the village of Horringer,Bury st Edmumds and the former owner was the marquis of Bristol who has to be my favorite aristocrat,I'm not condoning drugs here but this guy spent £7 million in 10 years on his addiction. He was jailed for a year for smuggling cocaine and heroin. In 1989, he was fined £3,000 for drug-related offences, and in 1993 jailed for nine months for possession of heroin and cocaine.His parties are legendary in the area,he used to helicopter people into the estate for parties in the 80's and as you can guess lived life to the full.He blew his inheritance(estimated £40 million) and lost his health and ended up living in a cottage on the estate grounds,an avid car fan he had owned loads of exotic cars and still managed to keep a Porsche and Aston Martin when he hit troubled times.He died a couple of years back now only in his 40's.Talk about life in the fast lane!
Paul
C2 cab.
Old 11-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Ade - C4 91
Racer

Just shows you money can't buy you inteligence.

Ade
Old 11-12-2003, 12:35 PM
C4TT
Pro

Makes me feel rather conservative and boring! Great story, thanks for sharing.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Riccardo
Burning Brakes

Paul, nice pictures, I had often wondered what your car looks like so its interesting to see that too. I thought it had been modified much more (but am glad to see it wasn't...).

Quick Reply: Just A few pics