Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold, with a bit of a story...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 01:22 PM
boxsey911
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rumour has that Porsche Cars GB have seen the potential for selling classics and are in the process of setting up their own 'Porsche Classic Centres' to sell cars. Could be an interesting avenue for those thinking of selling in the future:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...ing+the+market..
Old 12-16-2014, 01:56 PM
J81 JKR
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ that sounds (potentially) good, interested to see if that comes to fruition, and if so what sort of money Porsche buy classic cars in at.

Checked on HWM website today by the way, they still have my car advertised. I'd be very interested to know if they just havent got around to removing the advert OR if the latest buyer was yet another work of fiction.

Does anyone fancy calling them to enquire if the car is still available, and if so asking how much they are selling it for?

Number is 0208 202 8011

PS the Boge/H&R suspension parts i mentioned earlier in this post are free for anyone interested and able to collect from Banstead in Surrey - first dibs to anyone willing to call HWM as above and report back to me - privately or by posting on this thread. I cannot fully vouch for their condition but they worked fine before I removed them less than 12 months (?) ago - pictured in other threads.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:57 PM
J81 JKR
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they do take a nice photo, will give them that!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Sold, with a bit of a story...