Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hi, new member!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 06:39 PM
porsche mania
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=freedman;10154254]Powermarques are still going then?

Website went down about 8 months ago and there was a lot of talk on PH aabout being unable to get a response from them

Ive had the brackets at least a year but im sure it was only november I spoke to him about the rears. He never was very easy to get hold of though and always had mountains of work!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:48 AM
boxsey911
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by porsche mania
Thanks for that, is there no way of uploading straight from the albums on my profile page?
Yes you can but you'll only get small pictures like this (it's one of yours):

The above is done by right clicking on the pic in your profile and then 'copy image location'. Then click on the 'insert image' icon in the message box of the post you're writing. Then paste the the link you've copied into the pop box.

To get bigger pics you're better off uploading them direct to the message you are writing. Below the message box there is a 'manage attachments' button that allows you do this.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:26 AM
porsche mania
Pro

Originally Posted by boxsey911
Yes you can but you'll only get small pictures like this (it's one of yours):

The above is done by right clicking on the pic in your profile and then 'copy image location'. Then click on the 'insert image' icon in the message box of the post you're writing. Then paste the the link you've copied into the pop box.

To get bigger pics you're better off uploading them direct to the message you are writing. Below the message box there is a 'manage attachments' button that allows you do this.
Thanks boxsey, I'm a bit useless at this but getting there slowly. I'll get the laptop out I think as I'm struggling from a tablet! Pick up cases next week so ill get an engine rebuild thread started. Thanks again mate.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:36 AM
boxsey911
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, I think Rennlist is best still used from a PC/laptop and not so easy from mobile devices.

As you can see, I've already looked at your albums in your profile. You're doing a great job with it.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:57 AM
porsche mania
Pro

Let's see if I've Sussed this......hopefully the first of my vapour blasted pics!

Quick Reply: hi, new member!