Sponsored by:

Favorite Porsche Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

I used to be subscribed to a lot of them.... and then some (Grassroot Motorsports, Classic Motorsports, etc.). Not anymore, I let all the subscriptions expired.

The two I like the most is 911 and Porsche World and Excellence... still buy Excellence from time to time at the local Barnes & Noble...
Old 11-14-2012, 05:34 AM
jack.pe
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PaulW_964
I may get strung up for saying this... but with the exception of the fantastic new video content (hey Frank), I think the quality of written content in Total 911 has gone down hill a bit since Phil Raby left the magazine???

I'm not really that fussed about picking up a copy these days. For example, the article they ran a few months back, comparing every model of 911 and featuring Tony's lovely 964, I think should have been more like the recent article in EVO, with more of a comparison of the drive of the cars. The EVO article was a more enjoyable read in my opinion. Instead it was a lot of info about the specs of the cars that us 911 nuts would probably already know...

I'll get my coat!
+1 on the Evo article being a far better read and on the Total 911 article being a bit shallow...
Old 11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Turb-OH Brad
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In order of my favorite from most to least (I pick the British rags up at my local B&N).

1. 9Magazine (okay, so I'm a little biased )
2. GTPorsche
3. Total 911
4. Classic Porsche
5. 911 and Porsche World
6. Excellence
7. Panorama

Quick Reply: Favorite Porsche Magazine