Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Presentation and question

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:24 PM
FeralComprehension
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Those pics came from google; I think the handle in the first pic is upside down and the lever should point up.

I just takes a weird multi-dimensional twist to get it in there; keep after it!

Did you find your spring?
Old 02-09-2012, 03:51 AM
alby81b
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No way for the spring, both handle are without. I must put the key in the vertical position manually. This evening I will try to reassemble the handle. Yesterday I adjusted the switch, it was a little out of the right position so sometimes rotating the key it didn't activate the switch.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:21 AM
boxsey911
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alby81b
Yesterday evening I reassembled the handle like altarchsa told me and everything seems to be ok but I couldn't re-insert it into the hole in the door. I tried and tried but no way. Now looking to your pics FeralComprehension I can see that your "trigger" (the one in the first photo I posted) is reverse than yours. Mine, if you insert it in the driver's door on the left, is watching to the sky, your seems to be watching to the ground. I tried to change position but it's impossible couse the trigger has a little rounded avoidance that match only if it's watch to the sky. This night I will post some pics, but I can't understand how to introduce it into the door's hole.

Thanks for you replies
Even if you have it right, it takes a little manouvering to get it back in. You have to make sure that the locking lever on the handle slides past the part inside the door that actually does the locking when when you turn the key. Ensure the door is unlocked properly first - the stick up **** is sticking up - if not rotate the door locking **** until it is.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:31 AM
alby81b
Intermediate

Thank you boxsey911, I noticed this problem too. It took me some time to understand which was the right position. I think it is like you say, door unlocked and **** in the right position, also becouse if the door is open and you try to push down the stick, it comes up again.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:22 PM
alby81b
Intermediate

I did it!!! I could remount it and now everything seems to work properly. I did't find the spring so I have to center the key manually but everything seems to work. Thank to everyone helped me.
Next days I will try to repair my cooling/heating system that doesn't work.
Thank you again
Alberto

Quick Reply: Presentation and question