Sponsored by:

Replacement Headliner?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 06:05 PM
911wings
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Headliner?

I am sadly going to be parking my silver beast for a while, due to a recent move, and will be trying to remedy little problems on her until I can drive her again. One thing I would like to fix is the headliner which has become discolored with age and glue issues. Where can one find a perforated headliner in factory colors? Grey for me would be great!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:38 PM
cwrm4
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Porsche still has stock of some of the colors. You can buy either the fabric, or the fabric alread attached to the panel.

However, the price is insane, as expected. Last year I bought just the fabric for mine (marine blue) through Sunset. That is, it was just a piece of fabric in a tube. It was $190 I believe. I haven't gotten up the nerve to replace mine yet, as I only have a small tear in the current one. The same piece attached to the cardboard panel was something like $600.

At the time, for marine blue, there were only like 4 pieces of the fabric and 2 with the panels left IN THE WORLD (mine was shipped from Germany).

I do believe black headliner components are available through 3rd party suppliers.

Quick Reply: Replacement Headliner?