Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New addition to the family 964 with pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Black930
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bringing back an old thread of mine. About 6 years later and the car is still running strong. I am thinking of putting the car up for sale to move onto something else now. It was a long road then lots of enjoyment. Those of you that know myself and the car can verify how well its been taken care of. Since the build it has been used in photo shoots and videos which has been pretty cool as well. So how hard or easy is it lately to find a nice 964 C2 ???
Old 06-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Lorenzoh
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Black930
Bringing back an old thread of mine. About 6 years later and the car is still running strong. I am thinking of putting the car up for sale to move onto something else now. It was a long road then lots of enjoyment. Those of you that know myself and the car can verify how well its been taken care of. Since the build it has been used in photo shoots and videos which has been pretty cool as well. So how hard or easy is it lately to find a nice 964 C2 ???
LOL. Take a look at the great American for sale thread. There are cars out there, but asking prices seem to be continually rising. And, good clean low mileage cars don’t last long when prices right. So, I’d say your in a good position as a seller.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:42 PM
Porsche Doc
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking Where it is now!

Today this car is in Knoxville, TN. Getting another remake.
We are backdating it to a 1970 911ST look!
https://www.facebook.com/AirCooledClassicsPorsche/

Quick Reply: New addition to the family 964 with pictures