Sponsored by:

Good window tinting shop?? - Raleigh, NC

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 07:09 PM
GoKart
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by marky522
Welcome to the Area GoKart. I am a tech at Leith Porsche and we typically use Pete and i believe the company name is Total Vehicle Preparation, does VERY good work.

Mark
Hi Mark - Thanks very much!

I appreciate the referral, I'll drop 'em a line.

Also - should I bring my 964 to you for upkeep? Valve adjustments, etc? I'm in Cary, also, now!

Originally Posted by 911Jetta
Go Kart,
I'm interested in doing the same, let us know what the going rate is when you find out?
BTW, it looks like Total Vehicle Preparation is just around the corner from Saturday's Cars & Coffee.
I hope to be there, but the car is shop and might not be done in time...
No sweat, I'll let you know what I find out - watch for a PM from me in the next few days.

Is there gonna be a Cars + Coffee this coming Saturday? First Saturday in March...!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:56 AM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 486 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by GoKart
Is there gonna be a Cars + Coffee this coming Saturday? First Saturday in March...!
Get ready for a big one this Saturday...with this kind of weather it will be big show, plus it's early in the year and people want to get their cars out!

Get there early (8-9) if you want to park with the Porsche guys...or show up later (10) and park with the later crowd. Parking lot is full by 10 and things start dying down at 11+.

I've got to check your posts to see what you're driving, so I can say hello.

I'll be there with my son...here's what I look like, my son is a couple inches taller now.
Attached Images  
Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 AM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 486 Likes on 279 Posts

and a couple pics from the past to entice anyone that lives within a short drive from Briar Creek shopping mall...come on out!
Attached Images     
Old 01-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Lauren Bailey
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Tinted Image

Tinted Image in Garner, NC does GREAT work. They are probably the best tint shop in the triangle. There work is always flawless and he uses 3M window film. Highly recommend.

Quick Reply: Good window tinting shop?? - Raleigh, NC