Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some 964 cab WTL and NA 964 vs. NA 993 Questions..

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Helios59
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 37 Posts

GLWS, Gerry!

I've always liked your car.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:17 PM
V
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnjohnc2
I agree that over 50´Euro is very much money for a 964 cab but i relly wanted one. Like most people i wanted a manual car, nice color and no accident and that was very very hard to find. I looked at 6 cars in Germany & Austria (for about 35-50´) before i payed a bit more for this one with 1 owner and 15000Euro spent the last years on service + changing everything with signs of wear.

I think a nice WTL is a nice longterm investment but if you just want a car to use i would go for USA car or a rebuilt c2/c4. Its nice just to get the fat body.

There is one red/black for sale in Sweden (fair price) but the seller removed the ad after this summer. If you want pictures and contactinfo, send me a PM.

Rickards Red/Red WTL is not for sale, i tried many times
Great info thanks for that. PM sent.

Originally Posted by bernd93
Viggo, I assume you in Sweden also have to pay customs/tax for an import from US. Don`t forget to add it to your costs.;-)

Just take your time to look around - you will find your car.

bernd
Yes we have the tax issues as well.. . PM sent.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Helios59
GLWS, Gerry!

I've always liked your car.
thanks, actually it has been sold, guy who listed it on ebay is a reseller....not sure he can get the spread over his cost/import duties/shipping costs he is looking for.
cheers
Old 01-18-2011, 04:09 AM
TL-Register
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Viggo
bernd, thanks for your PM.

It seems like the america roadsters are more bang for the buck? So a normal C2 cab in the US is about 20K USD and an America Roadster (or WTL cab) is about 30K USD in the US? So the premium you would pay for a WTL cab in the US over a NB cab is about 10K? That sounds reasonable considering that 3.3 turbos are starting from high 30's and upwards..

A tiptronic would not work for me. I like too much working with the car, I mean an engaging spirited driving style.

I found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks really nice, I have no idea where the bidding will stop though. Seems like it could be expensive. A red one would be nice. Colors are very personal. As with everyone else, I love the jellybean colors. I already have a black car so that's not interesting. White is nice but I need more color than one black and one white. I never liked silver so that's a no go as well. The darker blue metallics and darker green metallis are nice but also too little color. That rasberry color as well as the flatter rubystone red are cool but would probably be too much for me. Everything else would be fine more or less.

Maritime
Amethyst
Guards red
Speed Yellow
Ferrari Gelb
Signal green
Viola metallic
Tahoe blue metallic
Mint grün
Wimbeldon green
Ocean Jade green

etc.

etc..
There are 326 America Roadsters ( including the CAN-cars ) , and the prices are raising every day! The red one on ebay is on for sale for two years now. He started with 66000 $ - so no snip at all.

By the way, Gerry : 74 cars for Japan - 74 Tiptronic ...

Norbert

Quick Reply: Some 964 cab WTL and NA 964 vs. NA 993 Questions..