cross post : racing parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 01:36 AM
IrocMan
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default cross post : racing parts for sale

Folks, sorry for the multiple post.
I have decided to sell EVERYTHING and thought some of you should be interested :
• 964 '92 crankcase
• 993 GT2 crank (~2800 miles)
• 993 GT2 rods (~2800 miles)
• 964 3.6 cylinders (20 Kmiles - good for N.A. should be replaced for turbo).
• 993 RS heads, camshafts, pushers. Heads use longer turbo valve guides for better cooling.
• 964 cup super lightweight flywheel (motorsport) + bearing, fork, etc. (all new spare parts).
• 964 RS ECU remapped for this flywheel and 993 camshaft. Doesn't support catalytic converters (would burn). This is the solution for using a N.A engine.
• 993 Twin turbo ECU 475 hp (450 hp RW), this is the solution for turbo engine !
• 964 RSR stainless steel track exhaust line w/o cats (brand new, for N.A. engine)
• New seals, etc (still in package).
• GT2-R engine mounting (factory 'semi-rigid' aluminum engine mounts, with reinforced engine mounting plate).
• 993 RSR adjustable camber plates.
• Motorsport 993 RSR front hubs with center lock.
• 993 RSR front brake discs
• Old 956-style wheel center hats which allows to use Speedline Racing wheels (Porsche Cup with center lock) instead of BBS racing. Front and rear.
• Motorsport 993 RSR rear hubs with center lock.
• 993 RSR rear adjustable Bilsteins + Hyperco coils.
• 993 RSR rear monoball arms (complete set)
• 993 rear suspension cage including the aluminum transversal bars.
• 993 GT2 shafts
• Gearbox:
5 speed G50 with an adjustable 20-80% LSD. This is one of the things that made the car so cool:
There's an actuator on the side on the gearbox (like on the G64) which allows to adjust the LSD from 20% (default) to 80% (pushed full).
I will tell the buyer of the car some secrets about this :-) This stuff has been developed by Porsche in the 90s originally for the C4 Leitchbau. Few racers know this hard-to-get stuff. It can be managed electronically (ECU is available) or mechanically (track folks usually prefer that way considered to be easier to install and more reliable).
Except the LSD, the internals of the G50 are regular gears with wired racing bolts, so no worry you don't get some exotic stuff that is hard to maintain.
Finally the gearbox uses rigid RSR mounting and its bell has been CNC machined to move the engine 3 cm to the front in order to improve the gravity center of the car.
• brake booster, actuators and lining.
• oil line and tank.

I also have the car on which everything is installed for sale. I would be open to any offer, even cheap.

Bigger lots get better price...
Old 10-02-2009, 02:21 AM
fly2low
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent

Quick Reply: cross post : racing parts for sale