Sponsored by:

Good experience w/ Appbiz

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:55 PM
ChaseN
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Good experience w/ Appbiz

Well, since most suppliers get a lot of reviews when something goes wrong, I just wanted to post about a good experience I had with Appbiz (no affiliation).

I called to order a Sliverknit RS carpet set and leather RSA+ door panels on Thursday (converting from my tan interior, slippery slope and all). When I mentioned I was a PCA member (they have a 15% discount) Bob told me he'd had a show earlier in the week, and would give me the show pricing, which was more like 25% on the carpet, and nearly 40% OFF the door panels! He wasnt sure if they would ship the same day I ordered it as I called relatively late, but when I called the next day for shipping confirmation/tracking number, I was pleasantly surprised to find out they did go out same day. Shipping was only $30 UPS ground from California to Virginia also, which seemed low due to the size of the packages, and its all supposed to get here this upcoming Friday, just in time for my week of leave I've got to install it all (I'm on active duty in the Marine Corps currently).

All in all, I just wanted to share a good experience with fellow Rennlisters. Appbiz gets a thumbsup iny my book!
Old 09-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Kahdmus
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your tempting providence by posting before they arrive you realize?
Old 09-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Gasser
Burning Brakes

I had a good experience with them as well. Made my race car look new.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:29 PM
ChaseN
Three Wheelin'

Yes I know this, but I'm also hoping that the karma from this post will make everything be in order when they come
Old 09-21-2008, 05:27 AM
ThomasC2
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Got good service from them to. The carpet set had the wrong colour when it arrived, but a quick call to Bob, a pic via the email as "proof" and then a new set was on it's way before I'd returned the first set. And then I got the refund for shipping Sweden-USA within a few days.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:36 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Top Notch. I installed RS door panels in my SC. Came out great. I'll install the lightweight perlon carpet set I bought once the cage is in. I recommend them Highly.
Attached Images  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:57 PM
964speed
Pro

Very Smooth Transaction + Great Products!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Ag02M5
Three Wheelin'

I almost got the same deal on the carpet but I think I am going to go with a non sliverknit set. It is a little too plush for a sportscar IMO.

RT
Old 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
ChaseN
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Ag02M5
I almost got the same deal on the carpet but I think I am going to go with a non sliverknit set. It is a little too plush for a sportscar IMO.

RT
I waffled back and forth on this as well, but he assured me that the sliverknit is the same as stock, which I am happy with, plus I've heard that the perlon is a bit thin for a street car (which my car still is, and will be most likely for as long as I own it). That also played into my decision to get the door panels in leather instead of vinyl.

Quick Reply: Good experience w/ Appbiz