Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior plug covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008 | 03:50 PM
Baltic964Cab
Advanced

Default Interior plug covers

Hello, first post and new owner of a 1990 C2 Cabriolet. Looking over the cars interior, I noticed a couple holes that I figured were originally capped.

Can anyone tell me where someone can purchase the plastic plug cover in the rear (backseat) panels of a Cabriolet (next to the speakers)? Also, is there supposed to be a cover on the electrical plug port on the RH side front kick panel? If there is, can this be purchased?
Old 06-12-2008 | 03:55 PM
MisterRisky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Baltic964Cab
Can anyone tell me where someone can purchase the plastic plug cover in the rear (backseat) panels of a Cabriolet (next to the speakers)? Also, is there supposed to be a cover on the electrical plug port on the RH side front kick panel? If there is, can this be purchased?
I think the front one has a carpeted cover. At least that's the case on my non-cab.

Welcome to Rennlist. You are about to get a bunch of grief for not posting pictures. It's a right of passage.

Edit: For the data link jack cover up front, I looked the part up and the PN is 96461211400 and it looks like it is black plastic. Geesh, in my mind's eye it was carpet covered. The downside is that I can't find the part anywhere. So maybe you can get it at a Porsche recycler.
Old 06-12-2008 | 07:44 PM
911URGE
Rennlist Member

Baltic964Cab - I have a used diagnostic port cover in a box part # 954 612 114 00 01C that covers the big large plug in the passenger footwell. Its black and in very good condition with minor scuffs from shoes rubbing on it. It can be yours for free if you follow Rennlist custom:

Post an introduction about you and your car along with a few pictures of your 964

Then PM me with your address and I'll ship it out

Quick Reply: Interior plug covers