Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

964 cab vs coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 12:28 PM
Nostrathomas
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally, I like the clean lines of the Coupe, but I do enjoy mine most when I have the sunroof open...so perhaps a Targa would be the right answer. I do think the 964 Targa is a somewhat under-appreciated design.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:29 PM
salty87
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by canuck964
...I learned a long time ago to only buy exactly what I want and not to rationalize the purchase of something that is almost what I want.
Not much is as disappointing as getting ALMOST what you want. Been there, done that too.

Places to live can be the same way as coupe, cab, targa. I couldn't personally live in a rainy place but have respect for those who do. It looks amazing and a visit would be wonderful but give me hot & dry any day. Put the top down!

Stunning car, canuck!
Old 04-22-2018, 03:00 PM
canuck964
Burning Brakes

Received 109 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by salty87
Not much is as disappointing as getting ALMOST what you want. Been there, done that too.

Places to live can be the same way as coupe, cab, targa. I couldn't personally live in a rainy place but have respect for those who do. It looks amazing and a visit would be wonderful but give me hot & dry any day. Put the top down!

Stunning car, canuck!
Yes I have found that not only is it disappointing if I do not get exactly what I want it is usually very expensive as I tend to go back and buy what I should have in the first place. Then I get pissed at myself for spending almost twice the amount.

As I have said why I may prefer a coupe I still admire all types of Porsches and yours is perfect.

Vancouver is definitely perfect in the summer .... highs in the 30's with no humility but the winters are dreary ...... that is why Palm Springs is filled with Canadians.

Quick Reply: 964 cab vs coupe?