Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First time Post from Australia

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 07:44 AM
ToniPalermo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

clean car in and out...I like it! I guess it's a good thing to live in sunny Brisbane cos you can enjoy your baby all year round.
Maybe it's the angle of the pictures but the front ride height looks a bit higher than the rear.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:20 AM
c4_porsche
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Chodaboy
Wilkommen!
STUNNING COLOUR.
The wax job looks outstanding. What do you use?

Why is the photo of your interior backwards?
Thanks for the compliment. I always like to keep my cars looking pristine (something which my wife and kids can't seem to grasp) It's been about 6 months since I gave her a good polish. Since I stopped driving her every day the shine seems to last longer. I use a product called "Silicone Glaze" which is made by Amway. I'm sure it would be available in most countries.

We have to have our interiors backwards because we drive on our roads backwards.....
Old 11-11-2007, 08:21 AM
madmoog
Racer

Wink

Chodaboy,

I think you'll find that most other interiors are backwards, and that is actually one of the few that is the correct way round

(I haven't said this but I actually prefer the prdels on the "wrong side" as they are less offset)

madmoog
Old 11-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Harold
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 9 Posts

Lovely colour combination, was looking at getting another 964 a little while back and saw one in exactly the same colour combination. Wanted it but it was sold when I went back to look at it....
Old 11-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Harold
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ToniPalermo
clean car in and out...I like it! I guess it's a good thing to live in sunny Brisbane cos you can enjoy your baby all year round.
Maybe it's the angle of the pictures but the front ride height looks a bit higher than the rear.
That would be standard for the 964 on its original ride height settings out of the factory.

Quick Reply: First time Post from Australia