Sponsored by:

For Sale 1993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 03:15 AM
mcpiaseczny
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 1993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet

Black on black. 72,xxx miles. Clean history. Recent work: new alternator and belts, valve adjustment and oil change in the last 1000 miles. New pads and rotors within past 2500 miles. Convertible top mechanism adjusted this month and and under warranty for 3 years. Distributor ventilation fix applied. Updated fuel filler neck. Original adjustable suspension lowered and aligned by Fordahl. New clutch and all oil leaks addressed at 36k miles.

Everything works (spare tire pump, A/C, cruise control, power seats, etc) except for the aftermarket radio head unit, which stopped working recently (mechanical face plate mechansim wore out). Will replace or credit buyer for a new one.

This car is in excellent shape. The leather and carpets look and feel new. Always garaged. No rust. The paint is amazing for a car this age. It gets random compliments on a regular basis. It's a hoot to drive around town and on road trips.

17" Porsche 996 wheels. I also have the original 16" Cup wheels with winter rubber, almost new. I don't drive the car in snow but do drive it occasionally in the winter and the winter tires are much safer in cold temperatures.

Asking $27,000 but flexible because the perfect replacement came up for sale and the CFO is enforcing the One Porsche At A Time Policy.

[Note to admin: Something about my account keeps me from showing up as a full member. Please see my mails to Jen and verify that I have a paid membership before pulling this post. Thanks!]
Attached Images      
Old 11-01-2007, 02:27 PM
parsecnc4
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice... and whereabouts is your car located in?
Old 11-01-2007, 03:46 PM
mcpiaseczny
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right, those pesky details

It's in the Seattle area.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:33 PM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice example. Hope the sale goes well.

Quick Reply: For Sale 1993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet