Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

964 RS on EBay Closing in 4 hours it's @ $30k, Check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Henrik964
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

thing is the RSA and the RS are pretty cool cars... it is all about the vin and getting rid of the sunroof and get some of the goodies I want the RS is pretty brutal and and no compromise... The rsa would suit me better, don't want the plastic windshields etc but an RSA with new rs flywheel and clutch perhaps even a chip.... Thing is I'm thinking pro and cons for the RSA versus finding a good c2 base and let ninemeister or cargraphic etc put their teeth in it......

and TR6 U ARE RIGHT, never never ever sell that car!!! have had 2 964 before, long time ago thoug but still I really hate myself for letting the last one go (Euro RS clone) just for I warn't driving it for one summer....
Old 11-02-2007, 02:14 AM
jsham
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the info everybody, I like doing quick polls like this on different things, it's interesting to see what the results/comments come back like. I to thought this car was on the high side (reserved price) and the whole stereo system thing (for a track day/drivers car) didn't make a lot of sense to me either, what about records? When trying to go for the gusto when selling a car, you'd think he would have had a lot more going on there? But again as they always say, their an A-- for every seat & different strokes for different folks!

Again Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply: 964 RS on EBay Closing in 4 hours it's @ $30k, Check it out.