Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heater part needed (was Q re: duct)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 11:52 AM
grankin
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Heater part needed (was Q re: duct)

The little black box that controls the driver's side heater duct is dead. It has passed on! It is no more! It has ceased to be! It has expired and gone to meet its maker! It is a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If I hadn't taken it out it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It is off the twig! It has kicked the bucket, shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-SERVO!!

I need one. Part #96462432400. Porsche shop'll order me one, but they want Too Much Money (tm) for it. At their price, I'll live with cold air or manually closing that vent, but it'd be nice to have all the parts on the car. Got a race car you've taken bits off of? Got a busted car? Know somebody with such a thing? PM me the amount you'd want for it.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:29 PM
dfinnegan
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I bought a used one from a dismantler for $50. I think they were in LA. Might have been these guys ; no affiliation.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:35 PM
grankin
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dfinnegan
I bought a used one from a dismantler for $50. I think they were in LA. Might have been these guys ; no affiliation.
Thanks! I e-mailed them for a quote. Stuttgart Haus wants $100, per their website. $50 is muuuuch better.

Quick Reply: Heater part needed (was Q re: duct)