Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Legal: Is the front surface of our cars difficult to "radar" without license plate?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Indycam
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Laser range finder ?
Laser gun speed test with and without ?
Old 07-19-2006, 03:17 PM
951North
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Talked to my CHP (Calif Highway Patrol) friend today. We're on! We will go to a relatively low traffic area, we will be on our cell phones, then we will test with and without license plate. We'll try a rear approach on the cruiser, then a front approach.

Anybody else with any suggestions for this experiment??

Jaime

Yeah if you could get your hands on one of these, I wonder if the heavily sloped lines on this car would work at evading radar... Check the blurb, said it was "dodging police radar"...

Old 07-19-2006, 04:57 PM
ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys. Sorry have not reported. I decided to install lifters on my 993tt engine and realized (after 4 days of RR everything) I have two rocker arms that are messed up (I hope this is it!). Delivery of parts tomorrow at 11:30am. will take me about 2hrs to install and button up my car. Meanwhile, my family in California is having fun withou me......but, I'm determined to get it running right and drive there dogggonit!!

Jaime

Quick Reply: Legal: Is the front surface of our cars difficult to "radar" without license plate?