Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh man, what a great time at the Potomac HPDC today.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006 | 10:50 PM
Rennen
Burning Brakes

Talking Oh man, what a great time at the Potomac HPDC today.

I was hesitant to go out since the weather forecast was so crappy. I went anyway with no regrets. The rain made the track slick as all get out this morning, but it also made for a terrific learning experience. I spun out twice and went off the track once but nothing major other than a good mud coating. I think I'm really getting the hang of high performance driving. I've got tons to learn but I don't think I look like a fool out there any more.

A couple of picture of my "mudder" after I loaded it back on the trailer at the end of the day.

Old 04-24-2006 | 11:06 PM
puma1824
Pro

Nice...maybe oneday I'll get to go. Saw your car in person at the last AutoX and I must say pics do your wheels no justice. In person they are stunning!
Old 04-24-2006 | 11:20 PM
forklift
Rennlist Member

I would sell my car if I didn't track it. Once you start it's hard to stop and it will (might) ruin you for street driving....especially w/ all of the traffic around DC. I went to a friends house a few months ago in what was the boonies a few years ago and the traffic was so bad I could hardly get out of second....on a Sunday. This use to be a good winding road...and still is except all the other cars on it.

All IMO of course. I wish I could get the same pleasure from driving on the street. I would be a hell of a lot cheaper!
Old 04-25-2006 | 08:30 AM
Rennen
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by puma1824
Nice...maybe oneday I'll get to go. Saw your car in person at the last AutoX and I must say pics do your wheels no justice. In person they are stunning!
Well dang...sorry we didn't meet. We'll have to make a point of introducing ourselves at the next one. Are you going May 21st?

Quick Reply: Oh man, what a great time at the Potomac HPDC today.