Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NY/NJ/CT FALL FUN RUN: Sunday, November 6 at 9:00 a.m. WHO'S COMING?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 04:32 PM
JBRipps
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NY/NJ/CT FALL FUN RUN: Sunday, November 6 at 9:00 a.m. WHO'S COMING?

Hey guys,

I thought it would be smart to start a new thread for this event. Adam and I have been so busy, so sorry for the delay.

We will be meeting at approx. 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 6th at the rest stop near exit 5 on the Palisades Parkway. For the newbies, and yes, we encourage you to attend, the meeting spot is actually in the middle of the highway so both sides can access it. It is a short distance from exit 5, and you can't miss it. You must exit from the left lane to enter the station.

Once there, you will see a commuter lot with a gas station with all sorts of goodies. Donuts, coffee, etc. (no, I'm not a cop).

I figure we can depart at about 10:00 a.m. That will give us time to have a meet and greet, and let all of the late sleepers arrive as well. But get there earlier if possible.

When we depart, we'll head North on the Palisades and eventually toward New Paltz, and end up at the Brauhaus again for a lunch (unless someone has a better suggestion). They were good last time, and it was easy to find. I'll post the final set of directions in the next day or so, but I'll bring copies as well.

I am cross posting this here and on Rennlist in hopes of getting a nice turnout. The weather should get to the high 60's, with all sun, so we lucked out. I hope the forecast holds. Please feel free to pass this along to other "fun" cars, as last time we had some F-cars, a Lambo, and some Vipers (and that was on a rainy day). I think we had approx 45 or 50 cars earlier this year. Let's try to top that.

Please feel free to chime in so we can keep this thread on the top page.

Drive safely,
Jon Ripps
Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Euromagination
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm new to the East coast so I will be a newbie, but I am going to try to make that! As long as my tires are here in time for me to get my alignment on Friday. *fingers crossed*

Quick Reply: NY/NJ/CT FALL FUN RUN: Sunday, November 6 at 9:00 a.m. WHO'S COMING?