Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone lowered a 964 with Cargraphics Sports Suspension.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2001, 03:58 AM
tonyc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Anyone lowered a 964 with Cargraphics Sports Suspension.

Hi,

My Mechanic is suggesting I lower my '90 C2 with Cargraphics Sports Suspension, while upgrading my wheels from Design'90's to 17" Cups. He showed me the catalogue in the workshop and can't exactly remember all the components. Anyone had any experience with this aftermarket product?

Thanks
Tony 90 C2
Old 07-17-2001, 04:05 AM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Talking

Dear Tony,
I think from the lack of responses you may be alone on this one.
Maybe you need to consider more well known suspension upgrade systems. EIBACH/KONI or H&R/Bilstein or various combinations thereof. I personally know nobody with this type of modification. I have a feeling a few owners in England may have had this system installed. By the lack of responses I suggest they are not on this board. I hope somebody out there could give some more input,
Ciao,
Adrian
911C4
Old 07-17-2001, 04:54 AM
tonyc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Adrian,

Yes I was wondering whether I had my facts correct.My mechanic doesn't speak that much english so communicating is a little difficult. He showed me the Sports Suspension Package in the Cargraphic catalogue and do remember it having a TUV approval next to it.

If not this 'Cargraphic package', is their another 'package' that one can recommend without having to purchase separate components and brands, or is that the only way.

cheers
Tony '90 C2
Old 07-18-2001, 05:46 AM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Talking

Dear Tony,
H&R offer a package, FVD offer a package www.fvd.de and they also have a US based web site as well.
Techart, www.techart.de offer a package or you can build a package up. There are many other suppliers of packages as well. Many choices just have to shop around. Just make sure you get the right one. The rear suspension of your C2 is not the same as the 1991 model and you need to make sure you get the right stuff for the rear. I have a few bits and pieces if you decide to do it by the more fun method of sourcing everything yourself which by the way is somewhat cheaper,
Ciao,
Adrian
911C4

PS: I am sure there are many adverts in your American Pano and Excellence magazines as well.

Quick Reply: Anyone lowered a 964 with Cargraphics Sports Suspension.