Sponsored by:

Off Topic Sad News I am afraid

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts
Adrian

If I was any good at Photoshop, I'd show the "face" of a 964, with a tear rolling out of the headlight.

May God comfort and keep you and your family through this tragedy.

Mike
Old 04-09-2002, 04:52 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Adrian,

My deepest sympathies and condolences for you and your wife...

"...she'll be watching you from heaven and even thought now, when the rain falls down, it's her crying, but some day, sun will shine & push the clouds away and you & your daughter are able to smile to each other again..."
Old 04-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Unhappy

Again My friends I on behalf of my entire family wish to thank you all for your kinds words, your support and the comfort you have given to us. Yesterday, the 9th April was the Swiss service for Natalie. We will next wednesday make the long trip home (Natalies ashes currently sitting among the beautiful flowers sent to us from Rennlisters around the world right behind me as I write this reply) for her family to all say goodbye. This will be on the 20th. Her ashes will then be laid to rest along side those of my father. We will return on 02 May. For our family we are not finished yet with the laying to rest and saying goodbye. When this process is over we can grieve and mourn and recover with time. Your continued support and even writing this reply sincerely helps,
My families most sincere and grateful wishes to you all,
Adrian.
Old 04-10-2002, 05:04 PM
MikeF
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Adrian,

Tonight I will hug my children with an even deeper love and appreciation for what they mean to me. They won't understand the tears in their fathers eyes or the sorrow in his voice. I will explain that a friend from far away has suffered lifes greatest tragedy. I will try to teach them that the decisions they make in their youth are the most important of their lives...I only hope they remember our talk when those decisions confront them.

Your loss makes us feel helpless to ensure safe and happy lives for our children...the goal of parenting. I know from your many discussions on this board that you are a wonderful parent, with insight, intelligence, and keen common sense. I wish you great strength as you embark on this next chapter of your life. It's a new world now and although life is short, you owe it to yourself and your family to make it the best life possible. I know it's what your beautiful daughter would want for you.

May God watch over you and yours.

Mike and Cathy Feinstein
Old 04-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Paul Deller
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Along with everyone else may I offer my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Quick Reply: Off Topic Sad News I am afraid