Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Off Topic Sad News I am afraid

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 08:20 AM
Rob W.
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adrian, despite reading your posts daily we have never directly conversed. You are so generous in assisting others in their lives and yet there is nothing that we can offer in return at this time other than our thoughts and deepest condolences.

I am quite clearly not alone in sharing a thought for you and your family at this most difficult of times. May your daughter rest in peace.
Old 04-03-2002, 08:53 AM
Roygarth
Three Wheelin'

Dear Adrian

It really upset me to read your terrible news. My wife just gave birth to our 3rd daughter. My prayers are with you and your family

Kindest regards
Piers
Old 04-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Talking

My friends,
Your kind words and prayers are more than adequate return. Please nobody owes me anything. I help because I want to. This time for us cannot be explained in any words but rest assured I am reading your beautiful thoughts as is the rest of my family and they bring us great comfort as well as increase tissue sales.
We have many hard times ahead, we will see our beloved Natalie one more time tomorrow before she is cremated. The funeral is at 11am 9 April and then we must wait a few more days before we return her home to her final resting place, Strathalbyn South Australia. Once these days have passed then we can begin to rebuild our family. Things will never be the same again but let us pray that Natalie is now with God and will inspire us all to bigger and better things.
Adrian and Family.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:28 PM
t.p.
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:58 PM
richard glickel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Dear Adrian & Family,

May God bless you and keep you all through this impossible tragedy.

Know also, that you are loved by all of us here.

Farewell, Natalie.

Richard
'87 Carrera 3.6L
Old 04-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Monty Willis
Track Day

Dear Adrian and Family,

I've been off the list for several days. I am deeply saddened by your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all close to you during this tragic time.

monty
Old 04-03-2002, 11:50 PM
Dozman
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wish I could say something to comfort you and your family. Best wishes, and my condolences.

Dozman
'85 928 Auto, Black
Old 04-04-2002, 01:07 AM
marky522
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Adrian and family,

I am very sad to hear this awful news, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

I cannot even begin to fathom your loss, i am only 18 years old but i am expecting my first, a boy, in only one month, he isnt even here yet and he is all i think about all day and all night, again i could never begin to understand your loss, but you and your family are in my prayers.

Mark
Old 04-04-2002, 03:00 AM
mideastmafia
Three Wheelin'

Your daughter is not DEAD.. Physically and clinically she isnt alive, but emmotionally and spiritually, she is more there than ever.. she hears your thoughts and listens to your prayers.. think of her as still being there as much as before. Even tho she isnt alive in the body, she is alive in the soul.. RESPECT THAT

my deepest appologies are with you and I hope that you and your family can maintain a sense of closure.. please take time to read something i wrote in the past:

I’m sure you all attended today because you heard from someone or somewhere that my father died. Well, I hate to tell you this, but my father is not dead. He is alive and living well. He actually decided to attend today. Believe it or not, he is watching us right now, listening to me as I read this. Do you doubt it? My father is just as much here now, as he was last week, last month, last year. Death is merely a state of mind. Someone dies if you LET them die. I refuse to let my father go. Physically and clinically, I accept it, my dad is dead. But, spiritually, emotionally, lovingly, and in my memory, my dad is just as dominant of a figure, if not more, than anyone else in my life. The things he has taught me and continues to teach me, the memories he gave me and the ones to come, and most importantly, the love he has bestowed upon me, lives just as much as he does, and will continue to live until the day my child is standing here talking about ME. Death should be considered as a new beginning. The life on this earth is so ephemeral and short lived. Imagine the possibilities that you can partake in while in the after life. Wherever I go, whatever I say, my father is still with me. His presence is stronger than the sun, the moon, and the stars. Constantly shining down upon me; EVEN IN DARKNESS. When I don’t know where to go, and am lost, my Dad will be my guiding light. In many ways, death is a blessing. It teaches us to hold our loved one closer and never take anyone we care about for granted. Let my father be a lesson to everyone here. Remain close to the people around you and take time to appreciate everything that makes you love them so much, because I STILL love my father SO MUCH.

SHAUN
Old 04-04-2002, 03:01 AM
mideastmafia
Three Wheelin'

to let you know, i too am 17 years old.. just as your daughter..

SHAUN
Old 04-04-2002, 03:13 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 525 Likes on 347 Posts
Adrian,

I recently read of the tragedy that you and your family have experienced. I can only hope that the love of your family and condolences from your worldwide networks of friends brings some comfort in this darkest hour. Our prayers are with you.

Martin Schacht
Old 04-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Christian S.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Adrian

I'm so dreadfully sorry to hear such tragic news - please accept my heartfelt condolences and any strength that can be added through this community to help you through such a difficult time. I've been away from the forums for a while and to return to this news is terrible. You've offered such an enormous amount of help to a lot of people here over the years - if there is anyway we can support you at this time you know you need only ask.

The kindest of regards and sympathies.

Christian Stewart
Old 04-04-2002, 09:24 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts
Red face

My deepest sympathies and condolences from my self and my wife. One cannot express with thoughts what it means to you , the loss of your daughter. May God give you strength and your family to pull through these tough times.

Sincerely,
Old 04-04-2002, 10:01 AM
billybones
Burning Brakes

Sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to go thru this. I have a 17 yr old son. I shiver at the thought. My prayers and thoughts go out to yours and your beloved. To give you the strength to get thru this.
Old 04-04-2002, 10:35 AM
icat
Race Car

I too have a 17-year old daughter. This morning, as I read this post, my eyes filled with tears. I can only express my heart felt sorrow for the pain you must be enduring. May God lift your daughter to his side and provide you with comfort in this trying time.

God Bless

Quick Reply: Off Topic Sad News I am afraid