Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used Malm's Carnauba wax?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 07:36 AM
BaysideC4
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Post Has anyone used Malm's Carnauba wax?

Malm's has been running full-page ads in Panorama. Has anyone ever tried it? How is it compared to other carnauba waxes?

Thanks
Old 05-23-2003, 08:02 AM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have not seen this Malm product but personally use Victoria Wax which is a high-carnubia (sp?) content wax and I am more than happy with it. I think most of the C waxes are pretty much all the same (the content varies) but all of them give good protection for the paintwork. Remember, the higher the C content, the bigger the rectum-pain in applying it (but it lasts longer etc.)
Old 05-26-2003, 09:51 AM
joey bagadonuts
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Bayside,

I've seen their ads, "Guaranteed to make your old car look new in five minutes or your money back ... etc."

I'm wary of such product claims so I wouldn't touch the stuff if you paid me. Proper Auto Car is a good site if you're looking for product info and <a href="http://www.properautocare.com/index.html" target="_blank">recommendations.</a>
Old 05-26-2003, 10:40 AM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts
Bayside,

I have used Malm's for the past two years with very good results. It never fails to produce a great shine and a very smooth finish. You need to use the Polish & Glaze before you do the carnuba wax. I find Malms to be a really good product as evidenced by my 930 which is 24.5 years old and still looking pretty good.

Quick Reply: Has anyone used Malm's Carnauba wax?